Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

33 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Also, who is the best centre mid to pair with Kante? 

Depends how much you want spend really mate. I’d recommend Kovacic myself, only about 5k too - brings a nice balance to my midfield with Seri so I can only imagine the same will apply for him and Kante. 

On 24/10/2018 at 12:15, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Halloween Pepe looks like a good investment at 24k. Only a couple of k more than the cheapest 86 and when they make his pace 90 it should go up in price. And I would think deeney will be lethal when his is changed to 90 aswell.

Wish I invested in Deeney now instead of Pepe. He went up 10k when his pace was boosted to 90.

I’m thinking a lot of you have played this a lot more in life than me so maybe you can help me with something that is so frustrating.

How come when I break free and they pull me back and pull me back until I am a heap on the floor it isn’t a foul?

Have Fifa programmers even played football before or read the rules. It happens every game. If only my Aubameyang and Vardy had the pace to escape their centre backs but not in Fifa world.

What is worse if I have won the two games I have played today and still come away feeling like EA have taken our money and are laughing at us.

The dribbling speed issue is a problem. Basically the speed you run with the ball is so stupidly slow that even if you've got someone who is both fast running and good dribbling like Neymar or Ronaldo, Harry Maguire can basically catch them up. 

It means you've got to actually think when you get in behind the opponent. It is possible to still get a proper one on one but it's ludicrously hard and if you don't have clear daylight between yourself and a defender when you get through, your first thought should be about support runners. 

A lot of the time, especially with people like Mertens or Insigne who are pretty weak, I just look to run a few yards then turn back and wait for support. I'll never make it to goal before a defender catches up and mauls me like a bear. 

EA say they know that defending is a bit overpowered at the moment and are working on it but I think that'll mostly be the AI defending, as in the ridiculous interceptions and constant pressure. 

We'll see. 

You don't want a game where pace is TOO strong because everyone will go back to parking the bus. The problem is that EA are terrible to balance, they can never just tone something down slightly, they always go way overboard and kill it dead. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree entirely with you mate. I just find the game very bizarre in what occurs. One match and every time I try and play a ball past an opponent my player will constantly kick it straight at his feet regardless of the direction I press.

Then the next game this won’t happen but instead my players won’t hit a barn door.

The next game neither of those will happen but tacking an opponent won’t occur and if I do then the ball will constantly roll back to them.

I don’t working in programming but how difficult is it to make a game where the player is genuinely in control of the character.

Christ, Sensible Soccer managed it and that was 25 years ago. Oh how it has developed.

Cant we all just play online Sensible Soccer instead? 

Gave up with the weekend league on 17-8 I just start so badly after 11 games I was 6-5 with 2 of those defeats coming after my opponent bagged his 2 chances whilst my players duffed everything and their keeper turned into a brick wall despite me having 20 odd shots lol my turning point was picking up if Lukaku with a record of 11-3 with him playing think he bagged 17 in 12 WL games he literally smashes everything in

Wasn't planning on playing all my games this weekend and had only played 2 by Sunday morning.

Found that just plowing through kept my mind off the accident.

Decided to stop after Gold 2 on 17 wins, 9 losses.

Edited by AKCJ