Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

World Cup watch list!

8 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Because women also play football I think.

Besides, you only have to listen to the ex players on ITV slagging Vardy off en masse to realise that 'top level players' don't necessarily have much intelligence or balance.

But let's be honest, it is purely tokenism and box ticking.  Pretend otherwise if you wish but everyone knows it.  There's absolutely no demand for it except to slake the thirst of PC appearance.

34 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Looking forward to taking a look at Croatia's No 9 tonight.  Apparently he's decent.

So is Nigeria’s no. 7. Looking forward to seeing him come on off the bench. Reckon we have a chance of getting him in... 

Thanks Murphy thought I was in trouble there for a minute.Its gentlemans world cup

Back to the footy Kasper did pretty well couple of trademark blood rushes.Wilf on and surely Nigeria will overpower Croatia.The lad Kramaric looks decent

2 hours ago, murphy said:

But let's be honest, it is purely tokenism and box ticking.  Pretend otherwise if you wish but everyone knows it.  There's absolutely no demand for it except to slake the thirst of PC appearance.

I like you Murphy, but I HATE this type of writing - 'you might think that you think different,  but I speak for the truth and everyone and you don't actually know your own mind'.

And to that I say NO, F**K OFF to this type of thing - by all means disagree, but don't even dare to pretend you somehow speak for everyone.

2 hours ago, murphy said:

Ironically, because the female pundits know they are going to be judged on this basis, they seem to have done far more research on the teams playing than the established ex-footballer male pundits and it shows in the level of detail they give.

Because of established attitudes they have to be better than the men pundits and at the moment, are proving to be, in my opinion.

Edited by breadandcheese
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

This lad Ronaldo seems like a fine player. Why not sign a 3rd Portuguese?

Want to see if he can actually hit a hat trick first. Penalties don't count, after all.

7 hours ago, murphy said:

Honestly what problem does it actually cause you?