Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

World Cup watch list!

Lozano looks a good player. Disciplinary issues is what probably puts teams off signing him. And if he carries on like this throughout the world cup then PSV will be asking for a hefty fee for him!  

• Like 1

what about the Iran goalie. Never watched him before but he's big, comes out for balls and mouths at his defenders. Don't even know who he plays for but surely we can offer him better wages.

edit: I know that he has no goals or assists which will make him crap in many FT'ers eyes.

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, FIF said:

what about the Iran goalie. Never watched him before but he's big, comes out for balls and mouths at his defenders. Don't even know who he plays for but surely we can offer him better wages.

edit: I know that he has no goals or assists which will make him crap in many FT'ers eyes.

Thought the same, looks very assured and confident. I heard that according to some FIFA ranking he's the 8th best keeper in the world lol

24 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Thought the same, looks very assured and confident. I heard that according to some FIFA ranking he's the 8th best keeper in the world lol

Haha Fifa rankings are always accurate!