Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Brazil v Belgium Quarter Final match thread

I wonder how it would of been if Neymar wasn't in the squad. Say to injury and they had to revise the selection.

He seemed to let them down quite a lot tonight, rather taking dives than battle for the ball. He's is (or at least was) the Brazilian wonder kid and all focus was on him. 

Congrats Belgium!

Lovely. **** off Brazil, an air of grandeur for nothing, their main man is still pulling the same tricks that made him so detestable 4 years ago.

Well done Belgium, showed all of their qualities and gave everything. Would not be annoyed at all to see them win it, in fact as long as France don't win I'm very, very happy with this Tournament.

Edited by SpazticChicken
  • Like 1

Just now, CollinsLCFC said:

I wonder how it would of been if Neymar wasn't in the squad. Say to injury and they had to revise the selection.

He seemed to let them down quite a lot tonight, rather taking dives than battle for the ball. He's is (or at least was) the Brazilian wonder kid and all focus was on him. 

Congrats Belgium!

Good thought, probably a lot more balanced and effective team. Neymar has managed to turn a good group of players into support acts for his bid to put a marker down as the world's best, he's never come even close and his selfishness has cost Brazil IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

No teams left who have won WC more than once.

Good for the game.

I think before the QFs started, not one player of any team had played in a World Cup final. Can't have been many times that that's happened before.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

We'll agree to disagree.

I'm more than happy for Hazard to get a winner's medal for that goal against Spurs.

Prefer Maguire and Vardy to get one.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Said the man who regards Belgium as a non-country.

It isn’t. Belgium’s entire political system isn’t designed to work. Two halves of its population can’t communicate with eachother and there’s is no shared culture. You’ve just seen the Belgium media interview the national team manager in English because if the interview was in either of the national languages half of Belgium wouldn’t understand it.