Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Andre Ayew

30 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Funny guy. I live in a free country with certain rights to free speech. PC prat’s who don’t know me can do one. Would it help you any if I told you that my brother is gay, another is black and I was invited to a friends gay wedding last month?  I doubt it. However, if you feel you’re standing up for gay rights or just rights in general then carry on. No problem. 

Oh shit, sorry, forgot to mention that my darts partner is trans. And they would ALL laugh at what I said heartily Mr. PC bandwagon. 

Fair enough mate but still no need for it online where like you say people don’t actually know you to know you aren’t like that.

Also not sure if you are signing that off as Mr PC bandwagon or is that what you are calling me?

Edited by Costock_Fox

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Fair enough mate but still no need for it online where like you say people don’t actually know you to know you aren’t like that.

Possibly, however the collective panic caused by those two simple words was amusing to see. Don’t you think it is reflective of the damaged, nervous, PC climate in which we live?

Its like people cannot wait to demonstrate their credentials and look down on others from their artificial moral high ground. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Possibly, however the collective panic caused by those two simple words was amusing to see. Don’t you think it is reflective of the damaged, nervous, PC climate in which we live?

Its like people cannot wait to demonstrate their credentials and look down on others from their artificial moral high ground. 

Or you just actually insulted people. 

Anyway, let’s go back to melting down over us signing a shower of shit.

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Thought you’d all enjoy discussing, it’s clearly not a serious link or source lol 

But now the likes of sportswitness, HITC and the Sun are going to see this thread and inform the people Ayew is having a medical!  Before you know it ‘sky sources’ have caught onto the story and the odds for Ayew signing are slashed to 2/1!

Cue the mass panic on foxestalk! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Or you just actually insulted people. 

Anyway, let’s go back to melting down over us signing a shower of shit.

Did I insult anyone you actually know?  This is my point. 

I could assume the moral high ground and point out that you have just insulted certain professional sportsmen by calling them a shower of shit. 

However i digress, they do indeed seem a poor and less than impressive collection of, shall we say, ‘potential talent’?

in other words, utter shite. 

Just imagine in May 2016 Leicester City celebrating winning the premier league, while at the same time Jordan Ayew was coming to terms with being relegated from the premier league in his first season. Two years later we are signing Jordan Ayew where did it all go wrong? In fact Ayew has been relegated twice in two years.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Haha 1

Some people getting very upset about a link from a site no-one has ever heard of. A site that names Andre in the headline, then refers to Jordan in the first paragraph and has a profile for 'Abdul Ayew' on the left hand side lol

Chill 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Did I insult anyone you actually know?  This is my point. 

I could assume the moral high ground and point out that you have just insulted certain professional sportsmen by calling them a shower of shit. 

However i digress, they do indeed seem a poor and less than impressive collection of, shall we say, ‘potential talent’?

in other words, utter shite. 

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

9 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Shania Twain pencilled her famous song based on this transfer thread 

1997's "Man! I feel like a Woman!"  ?