Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

11 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Some of you really come across like spoilt *****. 

The lads not kicked a football for us for us yet and you’re already willing him to be shit, support the team or **** off. 

No one's willing him to be shit and while he may not have kicked a ball for us yet he is not an unknown quantity.  He has been playing for some time and we can have a pretty good idea of what we are getting.  If you're still not sure, Monaco fans will tell you.

Very sorry to have an opinion that differs from yours but if I didn't 'support the team' as you put it, then I wouldn't care would I?

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

Our scouts must be something else because literally everyone who has seen this guy play speaks with one voice - he’s not very good, and, er, as slow as a turtle apparently. My personal opinion is that he is literally the scrapings from the bottom of the cesspool. 

However, he has signed and like most of us I’ll give him a fair go in our colours. I hope I’m wrong, but I fear I’m not. 

Seriously underwhelming. If we’re going to actually sign someone good we need to get on with it. 

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

No one's willing him to be shit and while he may not have kicked a ball for us yet he is not an unknown quantity.  He has been playing for some time and we can have a pretty good idea of what we are getting.  If you're still not sure, Monaco fans will tell you.

Very sorry to have an opinion that differs from yours but if I didn't 'support the team' as you put it, then I wouldn't care would I?

I'm sure you're not but I think there's most definitely a few on here who actually wouldn't mind seeing him fail because then they can say "I told you so" which I swear is more important to some people than seeing their team do well.

• Like 3

Just now, HoustonFox said:

I, for one, am very happy we’ve signed a replacement.... for Musa 

Just not a very good one. Honestly my mind is blown that people who are paid to scout and find these players can actually think this guy is any good. Ahh well. 

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Just not a very good one. Honestly my mind is blown that people who are paid to scout and find these players can actually think this guy is any good. Ahh well. 

This one seems to be 100% a Puel signing. I doubt our scouts have been involved with this one.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

He’s clearly upset you with the amount of trolling you’re giving him. One game vid when only his mistakes are recorded ffs.

I'd trust AS Monaco fans more than our fans with the assessment of a former AS Monaco player, to be honest.

56 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Doesn’t change the fact that we signed him and then we won the league. FACT.

Yeah, the two things aren't mutually exclusive.

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

I can accept a punt on a young player, low cost low wages like Diabate. For what we've paid this is ridiculous, he's done absolutely nothing to warrant that price really and neither has the keeper we signed.  £20m+ on two players that won't improve the team one bit and with the keeper you could argue wasn't even needed. Insanity, that money could have been spent on a player with a chance of actually getting into the team.

This has pretty much my whole point. This is not a low cost punt. This is an outrageously stupid move made by those who are supposed to be building our club. This guy in particular adds nothing, but is now taking up wages that we can apparently I’ll afford to squander.  It’s is indeed insanity. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'd trust AS Monaco fans more than our fans with the assessment of a former AS Monaco player, to be honest.

Yeah, the two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Chelsea fans were trolling Liverpool fans after the signing of Mo Salah. Who's laughing now?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Mate this is a farce. What were our scouts watching lol

I think it’s pretty clear our scouts haven’t been watching him. Seems like a Puel signing which is even worse as it suggests the clever analytical based approach to recruitment is no more. Bugger!

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

I actually like the Algerians, they're all a bit crazy.

I like the Saudis as well giving us shit on facebook when they signed Musa and their GIF's were quite funny as well. lol

I like you too, Mate! 

PS: Always thought your profile pic was Nicole Kidman.

1 hour ago, murphy said:

No, that's not good enough.

We can't afford to spend £14m and shrug our shoulders if he doesn't make it.  That kind of attitude will catch up with us in the end.

We have lost our best player and we should be leaving no stone unturned trying to get the best possible and most proven replacement that we can possibly find.  We don't need squad players in this position.  Gambling on this guy is not the answer.

Why are some taking this £14m rumour as gospel? Sky are reporting it as £10 and a respected ITK on here is saying £7.5 rising to £10m...

It seems people on here are willing to believe dodgy sources when it fits. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Chelsea fans were trolling Liverpool fans after the signing of Mo Salah. Who's laughing now?

Rachid Ghezzal on the same level as Mohammed Salah - that after Salah‘s superb season at Roma.

You make me laugh. lol

Edited by MC Prussian

4 hours ago, Alex007 said:

How could this be possible ?? 

You didn't know Rachid "Le Kebabier" Ghezzal, aka the slowest / the dumbest / the craziest winger of Ligue 1 ? 

HE'S CRAZY! HE'S DUMB! HE'S RACHID GHEZZAL.

Sign him up and hope for the best.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

I like you too, Mate! 

PS: Always thought your profile pic was Nicole Kidman.

It’s actually my wife who looks nothing like Nicole Kidman. lol

I need to work on my imagination as my forum name is my real name and my profile pic was one that was handy on my computer. :blush:

• Haha 2