Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

The Algerians are hilarious on Instagram.

They're like: Tribe, let's come back to Leicester! 

And

Because of the recent rise in rental prices in Manchester, we're going back to Leicester. 

All in Arabic, which is even funnier than translated to English.

Looks like the Algerians are coming back to the forum boys! lol

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I don't think he'll be terrible, I've looked through a lot of his "every touch" videos on YouTube and he's done ok. He's just going to be one of them, lovely touch and skill one minute, then play the ball out of play the the next. These were a couple at random and he was alright.

Who sits and makes these videos, and more importantly, why? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AylestoneRaider said:

Sometimes I think people like to complain. Many of our best signings have been low profile (I don’t neec to list them) and many of our biggest flops have arrived with high expectations. Give the kid a chance.

Everyone will give him a chance but we're also entitled to be underwhelmed given the evidence before us.

I think if we signed a 33 yo bricklayer who played part time for St Albans some people would say "give him a chance" and "judge him when you've seen him play".

Buzzing to see him play after reading this thread. It’s deffo gonna be entertaining. It’ll be like a puppy who has never been trained landing itself in the best of show at crufts. No one will have a ****ing clue, is he gonna shit himself? Will he walk through the tunnel thing perfectly? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

Everyone will give him a chance but we're also entitled to be underwhelmed given the evidence before us.

I think if we signed a 33 yo bricklayer who played part time for St Albans some people would say "give him a chance" and "judge him when you've seen him play".

Let's not start slating the building team for the training ground before they've started building 

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

He's been picked to be signed by a team of scouts a lot more qualified to know what to look for in a player than 99 percent of people on this forum. They'll have stats and data that we simply don't. If they think he deserves a chance then he probably does. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Webbo said:

He was hardly going to say anything else.

He didn’t have to say anything to the effect, in my opinion. 

Either way, I’m choosing to see it as a good thing. I hope more people will, too. We’ve got to row in the same direction.

3 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

The Algerians are hilarious on Instagram.

They're like: Tribe, let's come back to Leicester! 

And

Because of the recent rise in rental prices in Manchester, we're going back to Leicester. 

All in Arabic, which is even funnier than translated to English.

Looks like the Algerians are coming back to the forum boys! lol

I actually like the Algerians, they're all a bit crazy.

I like the Saudis as well giving us shit on facebook when they signed Musa and their GIF's were quite funny as well. lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

He didn’t have to say anything to the effect, in my opinion. 

Either way, I’m choosing to see it as a good thing. I hope more people will, too. We’ve got to row in the same direction.

But we are not supposed to be rowing, being a Prem club we should be motoring along with a couple of powerful outboard motors, not doing circles because an oar has fallen off:sweating:

8 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I honestly believe he'll be decent. Fully expect him to be inconsistent but name a winger that isn't. 

I'll feel better if we get another winger in but I've said from day 1 of this window, I'd like 2 wingers, a no.10, a RB and 2 CB's. We're a CB and a winger away from that. 

Mo Salah

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

He's been picked to be signed by a team of scouts a lot more qualified to know what to look for in a player than 99 percent of people on this forum. They'll have stats and data that we simply don't. If they think he deserves a chance then he probably does. 

When I went off on one when we signed the 28yo Benalouane for €8m after he was signed by Atalanta the year before for €1m and then voted the 330th best player in Serie A I was told similar. 

How did that one work out?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Stats and data dont always tell the truth but can be good indicators of how good of a robot a player is.  

He will  get his shot now so lets see how he does

6 minutes ago, Gerard said:

When I went off on one when we signed the 28yo Benalouane for €8m after he was signed by Atalanta the year before for €1m and then voted the 330th best player in Serie A I was told similar. 

How did that one work out?

It's easy to pick out someone like benalouane (who has never served the club badly when given a chance) and forget about others who were written off before arriving, diabate, albrighton, morgan etc. For me the club gets it right more times than wrong with these kind of signings so although on the face of it underwhelming I'm more than happy to give this guy a chance.