Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Match of the Day 2018/19

Also, wonder if Salah will get a retrospective ban (unlikely because it's Liverpool)?

Everton fans are up in arms about it (obviously) because Niasse got a ban after being determined to have dived in a game and not sure anyone else has got one since. I think they have a point though given the reasoning behind Niasse getting his ban...

14 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Doesnt get mentioned much but he is such a sore loser. Probably not mentioned much because they hardly ever lose!

Yes he's another one like Jose who never ever gives credit to the opposition! I do like him as a manager but he can be a bit of a tit in his interviews. Sometimes you just have to give credit to a team that aren't as good as your team but have given their everything to get a result. But he won't do that! 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone missing the MOTD segment, you didn't miss a lot, bare minimum highlights and only a little discussion afterwards.

They do have more than what is now the normal number of games to fit in.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Appreciate the goal fest at other places probably did cut us down a bit 

Lots of games, lots of goals and despite it being a good win there weren’t too many chances in our game to show.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Open the bbc sport page, click on the MOTD link, then click the button to go back to the start of the episode. :thumbup:

for some reason i can never start motd from the start on bbc i player till a few days later. can everyone else watch it straight away if u miss it? 

9 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

for some reason i can never start motd from the start on bbc i player till a few days later. can everyone else watch it straight away if u miss it? 

Yes just go to bbc one i player MOTD and then just go back with your finger on the pink line

8 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Yes just go to bbc one i player MOTD and then just go back with your finger on the pink line

thanks i no how to do it on my phone was trying to do it on my tv which i couldn't. ive watched it on my phone now anyway excellent win tbf we had quite a few decent chancez tbf man city didnt look great at all