Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Match of the Day 2018/19

Pep talking shit. "They created more than palace but didn't create much". Well palace banged 3 past you pal so if we created more than that then we did ok! Hammered them last 10 of first half and should have been 3 up at the break. They had all the ball as expected but created little and I don't remember schmeichel making any meaningful saves. Just a few long rangers straight at him. Ederson made 3 good saves off Choudhury, madders and Vardy. I might be biased but i think we deserved that. No good having all the possession like city did if you do nothing with it. Great effort from the boys today! 

10 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Pep talking shit. "They created more than palace but didn't create much". Well palace banged 3 past you pal so if we created more than that then we did ok! Hammered them last 10 of first half and should have been 3 up at the break. They had all the ball as expected but created little and I don't remember schmeichel making any meaningful saves. Just a few long rangers straight at him. Ederson made 3 good saves off Choudhury, madders and Vardy. I might be biased but i think we deserved that. No good having all the possession like city did if you do nothing with it. Great effort from the boys today! 

Doesnt get mentioned much but he is such a sore loser. Probably not mentioned much because they hardly ever lose!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Analysis from Murphy was pretty much spot on for once! Didn't feel like the highlights reflected the flow of the game though

was just nice to see him doing an analysis on us without naming where all our best players should go in January. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1