Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Match of the Day 2018/19

• 1 month later...

The running order for this week’s edition of Match of the Day is as follows:

1. Newcastle United v Everton; 2. Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur; 3. Manchester City v Watford.

4. Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion; 5. Leicester City v Fulham; 6. Huddersfield Town v Bournemouth. 

Gary Lineker will be live on BBC One from 10.20pm this evening.

The programme will be repeated on the same channel at 8.30am on Sunday morning, and will be made available on the BBC iPlayer from midnight on Monday (Tues morning).

Three Premier League games will be held on Sunday afternoon as Chelsea host Wolves from 2.05pm, and Manchester United travel to Arsenal from 4.30pm – both games will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League.

Liverpool’s clash with Burnley will air on BT Sport 1 at 12.00pm.

Highlights of all three matches will be shown on BBC’s MOTD2 from 10.30pm, BBC One on Sunday night.

amazing 20 mins of tele so far. 

i really want jordan pickford to be well good cos he is a right little nob and i enjoy that but he’s actually a bit rubbish. 

as for this spurs game, crikey. danny rose with the stepover dummy on his own goal line to let southampton score. 10/10 banter. 

I've lost count how many times a commentator says "Unlike Kane to miss a chance like that." Must be every week on motd and a couple of times during every live match I see. At what point us going to start being like him to miss all those chances he misses lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

I've lost count how many times a commentator says "Unlike Kane to miss a chance like that." Must be every week on motd and a couple of times during every live match I see. At what point us going to start being like him to miss all those chances he misses lol

I know he's a prolific scorer but his chance conversion ratio isn't that special, is it?

Just now, Corky said:

I know he's a prolific scorer but his chance conversion ratio isn't that special, is it?

Not at all. That entire time is rigged to set him up, he's a great scorer, but as we saw in the world cup he can't finish clinically. That pass to sterling still p1sses me off to this day

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Gabby Logan, Dion Dublin and Alex Scott is up there with the worst MOTD panels of all time.

Dion in particular is a shocking pundit. 

I reckon though we are the most represented team on TV with ex-player pundits.

Lineker

Dublin

Upson

Keown

Savage

Smith

Claridge

O'Neill

Heskey

And Kaamark on Swedish TV.

Feel like I might have missed a few.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I reckon though we are the most represented team on TV with ex-player pundits.

Lineker

Dublin

Upson

Keown

Savage

Smith

Claridge

O'Neill

Heskey

And Kaamark on Swedish TV.

Feel like I might have missed a few.

All those pundits and yet we’re still a “counter-attacking team who sit deep” according to most of them