Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2018/19

Today’s #lcfc internationals 

?

Kasper Schmeichel (Denmark)  ?? - 6pm GMT

Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland) ? ?? - 7:45pm GMT

Youri Tielemans (Belgium) ? ?? - 7:45pm GMT

Alex Pascanu (?? U21s) ? ?? - 5:45pm GMT

Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Demarai Gray, James Maddison (??????? U21s) ? ?? Bartosz Kapustka (U21s) - 7:45pm GMT

1 hour ago, davieG said:

?

Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Demarai Gray, James Maddison (??????? U21s) ? ?? Bartosz Kapustka (U21s) - 7:45pm GMT

Will there be anywhere/way to watch the U21 match?

2 hours ago, davieG said:

?

Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Demarai Gray, James Maddison (?U21s) ? ?? Bartosz Kapustka (U21s) - 7:45pm GMT

Edited your mistake for you 

• Haha 1

#lcfc's internationals on duty today ?

?? Wilfred Ndidi 
? ?? - 3pm GMT

??????? Ben Chilwell, Harry Maguire
? ?? - 7:45pm GMT

?? Çağlar Söyüncü 

?? Viktor Johansson (U21s) 
? ?? - 4pm GMT

??????? Luke Thomas (U18s) 
? ?? - 4pm GMT

Off to the match later - never been to an international match today, so looking forward to it. 

Random question... I don't have an England shirt, so wondering what to wear. Do people wear their team shirts, or if I were to turn up in my Leicester shirt would that be frowned upon. The husband has last seasons white Leicester shirt which should blend in nicely, unlike my blue one!

6 hours ago, rachhere said:

Off to the match later - never been to an international match today, so looking forward to it. 

Random question... I don't have an England shirt, so wondering what to wear. Do people wear their team shirts, or if I were to turn up in my Leicester shirt would that be frowned upon. The husband has last seasons white Leicester shirt which should blend in nicely, unlike my blue one!

If it was me i would 100% go in my City shirt & wear it with pride :D

Hope you have a good time and fingers crossed we get a decent result. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rachhere said:

Personally I don't like it. I think people should but their club alligences to one side and support their country. But I wouldn't loose any sleep over it either way.

• Like 1

Today's #lcfc international action ?

Danny Ward, George Thomas (Wales)
? ?? - 2pm GMT

Jonny Evans (Northern Ireland)

Youri Tielemans (Belgium)

Lamine Kaba Sherif (Guinea U23s)
? ?? - 6pm GMT

Daniel Iversen (Denmark U21s)
? ?? - 8pm GMT

Luke Thomas (England U18s)
? ?? - 1:30pm GMT

On 22/03/2019 at 10:31, rachhere said:

I trnd to try and dress as sexy as possible.

#lcfc players on the international stage today ?

?? Çağlar Söyüncü
? ?? - 5pm GMT

??????? Ben Chilwell, Harry Maguire

?? Viktor Johansson (U21s)
? ??????? - 12:30pm GMT

?? Alex Pascanu (U21s)
? ?? - 5pm GMT

Evans Nets In Euro Qualifying Success For Northern Ireland
INTERNATIONALS
Published 10 hrs 59 mins ago

Leicester City defender Jonny Evans scored for Northern Ireland and midfielder Youri Tielemans added to his Belgium caps tally on Sunday.
More on this story...
Chilwell & Maguire Star In England Euro Qualifying Victory
Cottee: City's English Core Is Massive For The Club
Foxes Clash & Tielemans Scores On International Duty
- Leicester City's Jonny Evans found the net for Northern Ireland on Sunday evening
- Michael O'Neill's men overcame Belarus 2-1 in UEFA European Championship qualifying
- Midfielder Youri Tielemans, on loan with the Foxes, starred in a routine win for Belgium
- The 2018 FIFA World Cup semi-finalists defeated Cyprus 2-0 in Nicosia 

A third international goal for Evans, a first-half header, put Michael O'Neill's men ahead in UEFA European Championship qualifying, but Belarus' Igor Stasevich levelled the scores in Belfast.

However, after the break, the home side continued to control the match and were able to secure a later winner, courtesy of Josh Magennis, to make it a perfect start to their qualifying campaign.

Northern Ireland began their bid to reach next summer's contest with an impressive 2-0 win against Estonia last week and are currently top of Group C - above Germany and the Netherlands.

Tielemans, on the other hand, earned a 21st cap for Roberto Martínez's Belgium, who ran out as comfortable 2-0 victors over Cyprus in Nicosia following a 3-1 win against Russia.

The 21-year-old midfielder, on loan from AS Monaco, scored during that success in Brussels, but was unable to repeat the feat, despite going close from 30 yards in the second half.

Expand photoJonny Evans
Evans' goal was his first since September 2017 for his country.

Belgium occupy top-spot in Group I with a 100 per cent record after finishing in third-place in the FIFA World Cup in Russia last summer, beating England in the Third-Fourth Play-Off.

Elsewhere, young goalkeeper Daniel Iversen kept a cleansheet in a 1-0 friendly success for Denmark's Under-21s against France ahead of the summer's UEFA U21 European Championship. 

After also starring in last Wednesday's 3-2 victory over Belgium, the Foxes stopper, on loan at Oldham Athletic, was once again in goal for his country's youth side in France.

Academy left-back Luke Thomas was an unused substitute in the England Under-18s' final fixture of the UAE Sports Chain Cup, a 3-2 success over Mexico.

Following one win and a defeat from their opening two games in Dubai, Sunday’s result means England settle for runners-up spot as Czech Republic win the tournament.

Expand photoYouri Tielemans
On Thursday, Tielemans was on the scoresheet as Belgium got off to a winning start in qualifying.

Tommy Doyle struck from the penalty spot in the 12th minute for Neil Dewsnip’s Young Lions side, before Folarin Balogun and Curtis Jones made sure of the result later on.

Finally, midfielder Lamine Kaba Sherif's Guinea Under-23s side drew 0-0 in Senegal, enough to seal a 2-1 aggregate victory the second round of U23 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying. 

On Monday, England defensive duo Harry Maguire and Ben Chilwell will be hoping to build on Friday's Euro qualifying 5-0 victory over Czech Republic in Montenegro (7:45pm GMT kick-off).

Çağlar Söyüncü's Turkey, who beat Albania on Friday, will line up against Moldova, also in Euro qualifying for a 7:45pm GMT kick-off on Monday evening at the New Eskişehir Stadium.

There will also be Under-21s action for Development Squad goalkeeper Viktor Johansson, whose Sweden side faces Scotland, while Academy graduate Alex Pașcanu's Romania tackle Denmark.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1113276/evans-nets-in-euro-qualifying-success-for-northern-ireland?fbclid=IwAR3uqcUGZJ-8xRKQ-HGVzQDQJG7gIc0CdFXDYUWw4IcGvu7WhSss08P-bzs

• Like 1

It's the final day of the international break for #lcfc's representatives ?

?? Wilfred Ndidi
? ?? - 5pm GMT

?? Kasper Schmeichel

?? Bartosz Kapustka (U21s)
? ?? - 2pm GMT

??????? Harvey Barnes, Hamza Choudhury, Demarai Gray, James Maddison (U21s)

16 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Hopefully our boys start for the u21s tonight. Would be amazing to see Hamza play some football again.

Looked so energetic and positive when he came on last week, I really hope he gets a loan move to a decent Championship club next season. A full year there and we will get back a beast of a player who will walk back in to our team.

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Looked so energetic and positive when he came on last week, I really hope he gets a loan move to a decent Championship club next season. A full year there and we will get back a beast of a player who will walk back in to our team.

He needs playing time. I wouldn't mind selling Mendy and giving Hamza the bench spot. I like Mendy and this he's a real asset to the club but I'd rather develop Hamza.

If don't play him, we need to loan him out, and to a Premier League club. It's clear he can and does perform at a level higher than the Championship.

• Like 1