Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

UEFA Nations League

Stones and Walker are absolute liabilities. How on earth are they in this team.

The midfield was pathetically weak from the beginning - do we really have no one better than Delph to work the team around?

Southgate has had a minger tonight.

• Like 1

Guest ttfn

It’s all well and good pointing the finger at Stones and Maguire for the poor passing out from the back but they’ve been told to do it and there are no options for them. The movement ahead of them is piss poor.

The bigger issue for Stones and Maguire is that neither of them is a particularly good defender. 

Once again Kane will get a free pass despite being an absolute vacuum on this England side.

Pickford has been well and truly stitched up tonight, he's not put a foot wrong all night.

Stones, Walker, Alli and Barkley all need to get in the bin and Kane needs dropping to the bench.  It'll never happen though.

Terrible game, shocking England performance, no creativity, shit defending. Can’t see England ever winning a major tournament. 

Bring back friendlies.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

The alternative is hoof ball, your call on what you want.

No the alternative is pragmatism where you use your ****ing brain to react to the situation rather than doing something for the sake of an 'identity' or a 'style'

• Like 4

The second goal is hardly playing out from the back.  I’d argue passing back to your goalie and making an angle to receive the ball back is playing out from the back.  Stones turned into trouble out of pure arrogance as the last man.  He ****ed up and it doesn’t mean you can’t play out from the back.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, trabuch said:

We've conceded two goals without scoring since Kane came on. Just saying. (I fully accept my anti Kane bias)

Three. Although even I find it hard to blame Kane for that. (Although it was a wasted sub)

Lol at Neville blaming the midfield for two massive defensive **** ups.

Edited by trabuch