Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

UEFA Nations League

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Stones had about 10 minutes to just roll it back to Pickford ... so he could have just made a simple pass but no he needs to take the whole team on first 

Not even the whole team, literally just one fvcking guy that he could see coming from miles off.

Guest ttfn
8 minutes ago, Corky said:

I wouldn't choose either of these over Jonny Evans yet they'll probably fetch £120 million between them.

Evans is the best centre back I’ve seen play for us. Probably a pretty unpopular opinion given the series of legends we’ve had play in that position from Walsh to Morgan and Huth but he’s good at everything.

Evans for Morgan/Huth is one of the few changes from our current team to our title winning team that I don’t think would make a significant difference.

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

The thing is with England is that you just don't fancy us to get back in to the game once we go behind.  We just don't have the belief or killer-instinct yet.  

Obviously delighted to be proved wrong.

And never feel truly confident that we will hold onto a lead either. 

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

The thing is with England is that you just don't fancy us to get back in to the game once we go behind.  We just don't have the belief or killer-instinct yet.  

Obviously delighted to be proved wrong.

spot on for me, 

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Why did it go for England?  The ref didn’t give a pen ??. 

Fair point but meant he didn't change his mind !

Typical England game ..

Score then look average but miss chances before finally giving one then two soft goals away .

Throw in the iffy decisions too .