Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 2018/19

10 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

the commentator keeps saying two cup bookings means a suspension, is this a new ting? i thought cup games just fell under the general ruling of the FA so counted towards league and league cup bookings? 

http://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/11467742/new-season-new-rules-changes-to-the-laws-in-the-premier-league-for-the-201819-season

This season, any cautions players receive will be specific to the competition they were playing in at the time. So, a yellow card in an FA Cup game, for instance, wouldn't count towards a suspension in the Premier League.

However, red cards will apply across all competitions

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

http://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/11467742/new-season-new-rules-changes-to-the-laws-in-the-premier-league-for-the-201819-season

This season, any cautions players receive will be specific to the competition they were playing in at the time. So, a yellow card in an FA Cup game, for instance, wouldn't count towards a suspension in the Premier League.

However, red cards will apply across all competitions

well i never.

wolves are pretty good aren’t they 

1 minute ago, Mrfox452 said:

Wait there's VAR?

Surely you can't have Var for one game and not for another in the same tournament?

Anyway VAR got the decision correct.

Agreed but apparently VAR is only available at premier league grounds 

On 18/02/2019 at 21:53, The Bear said:

Tough game for us. The 2nd worst draw to get. Though ironically we're the 2nd worst draw for Utd too. 

Utd have had tough draws. 5th, 6th and 7th in the Prem. 

On 18/02/2019 at 21:56, Izzy said:

If you beat them (which I think you could) I reckon your names on the cup this year.

Still this

• Like 1