Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 2018/19

1 minute ago, irishfoxkev said:

Why do most of the Millwall fans look like they’re straight out of Peaky Blinders with their flat caps....

I think it may be because they are copying the flat cap look from the peaky blinders.

What a great W.End of sport...

R.U. (I am English..but that was one hell of a game). Then..P.League,..F1,,Then FA.cup....

Shame about the Draw..I thought either Wolves or Watford could do one on Man.city...!! But let's see if the fat lady,has some high notes for Brighton..

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Superb job Chris Hughton has done. Saved Brighton from relegation to League One, won promotion to the PL, stayed up and now in an FA Cup semi-final.

Bit boring though isn't he, we need big box office characters in the Carling Premiership.

At least he doesn't do that insufferable shit-eating grin Eddie Howe does, now he really does need to get in the bin. Smug personified but gets away with it because he looks like he's got a paper round to sort after footy.

30 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Man City v Brighton 

Watford v Wolves

City get the easiest draw once again. Glad we've avoided them but Watford will be a tough game. They turned us over at Molineux tactically and performance wise, so we will want to put that right. 

Yes - very much 50/50.

Hopefully we'll turn up.

TBH I am not that sure we'd be much of a game for City though on a big pitch like Wembley although did ok last week till their offside goal.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I like how that last minute winner that was ruled out despite being the wrong decision didn't get any scrunity because it was a bird linesman 

It's 2019, get out of here with your outdated terminology.

It's "bird linesperson"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I like how that last minute winner that was ruled out despite being the wrong decision didn't get any scrunity because it was a bird linesman 

The commentators declared it was a bad call at the time and in the studio afterwards they got the replay up and proved it should have stood so I'm not sure what you mean.  

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Brighton are too much the other extreme, embarrassing fans who love prawn sandwiches 

What's embarrassing about them?  I stewarded outside their ground during their first season at the Amex and they were all a right laugh.  Obviously a large part of it was the excitement of a new ground plus it was their first season back in the Championship after winning League 1 iirc so the atmosphere's bound to have changed since, but the only thing embarrassing about the club back then was Gus Poyet imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

What's embarrassing about them?  I stewarded outside their ground during their first season at the Amex and they were all a right laugh.  Obviously a large part of it was the excitement of a new ground plus it was their first season back in the Championship after winning League 1 iirc so the atmosphere's bound to have changed since, but the only thing embarrassing about the club back then was Gus Poyet imo.

Seen them create a pretty great atmosphere there a few times in the prem. They’re hardly a Reading or a Hull

2 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Brighton are too much the other extreme, embarrassing fans who love prawn sandwiches 

Disagree, they have a former hardcore who went up and down the divisions when playing at the Goldstone Ground. 

On MOTD this week, it looked notably weird how old and mature Bournemouth’s support looked