Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 2018/19

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Tough game for us. The 2nd worst draw to get. Though ironically we're the 2nd worst draw for Utd too. 

Utd have had tough draws. 5th, 6th and 7th in the Prem. 

If you beat them (which I think you could) I reckon your names on the cup this year.

Put a bet on last night and on Bet 365 it was 22-1 for a Man U 2-0 win. Thought that was really good odds. So stuck a sneaky £2 on it. £46 return. It was at £44.50 when Chelsea got that corner at the death so I cashed out. My luck is terrible so I just had it in my head of Kante jumping 10ft and bicycle kicking it top bins lol 

Hoping Wolves win it, don't like the fans (with of the exception The Bear)  but it would be nice to see FA Cup return to midlands for first time since 87. In fact since then only Villa have reached the final since, from this neck of the woods. The midlands doesn't a seem good hunting ground of late for the Fa Cup. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Ole will see the FA Cup as his best chance of keeping the job.

Martin Keown said give him the job on the basis of last night's result during the game!

The Man U players are clearly enjoying themselves now but the pressure will be there in the summer to make big signings and have a strong start.

Edited by Super_horns

22 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Martin Keown said give him the job on the basis of last night's result during the game!

The Man U players are clearly enjoying themselves now but the pressure will be there in the summer to make big signings and have a strong start.

Seems awfully similar to Shakespeare when he took over with us.

The players needed a friendly face to let them off the hook but once Pogba and co work out that they can run rings around Ole it'll happen all over again.

Happens time and again. Chelsea are notorious for it.

36 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

At moment Ole is letting the team play with freedom, which is good of course it means basically can do what they want and it seems to be paying off. The biggest concern for Ole at times he may have to be strict with players and how the team will react to that will be interesting. Jose was like "it's my way or not at all", while Van Gaal "I'm the gaffer like it or lump it". As some say the summer will be big for if he gets the job, he will have to sell to players his long term plans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Seems awfully similar to Shakespeare when he took over with us.

The players needed a friendly face to let them off the hook but once Pogba and co work out that they can run rings around Ole it'll happen all over again.

Happens time and again. Chelsea are notorious for it.

Even with our various new managers there has been an up turn in form or results started well.

If anything Gracia started the worse as we lost every away game last season he managed!

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

ha, not arsed about swansea i just want man city to win the quadruple. 

i quite like that tune about hymns and whatever that made up word is 

You don't know your Arias from your elbow, mate... 

• Haha 1