Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cityfox60

Arsenal away next?

15 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Remember when they merc'd our Immortals 5-2?

We have a secret weapon, however - and his name is Nampalys Mendy. Last time he started against Arsenal we drew with them 0-0. It will be almost exactly 2 years (2 years and 2 days) to the day when we line up on Monday.

Pedant alert! 2 years and 2 days plus 2 months. :)

Arsenal have been scoring for fun but their defence is a little shaky. 

We can score but our defence is very suspect. 

0-0

Although they are in new manager honeymoon period so it's about time for them to realise that's not how the actual marriage will work. 

1-2

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

I'm desperately hoping we do well but it's just one of them grounds we have no luck. Late goals have done us there in recent seasons, maybe our luck will change 

Unfortunately, you're probably rig regarding the change in luckht....it'll be the early goals that do us :scarf:

On 20/10/2018 at 08:00, EnglishOxide said:

We are going to smash them 5-1.

Yes, they've been on a run but they haven't played anyone. Other than Everton they've played pure shit in their last 9 games, and we were on top of Everton until the Morgan calamity.

Remember when everyone said the same about us up until Nov/Dec in 2015/16? Winning can become a habit and that’s where Arsenal are at the moment, I’d take a point but I just can’t see our defence keeping their attack to less than 3 goals 

On 07/10/2018 at 16:08, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Certainly is.

Last win apparently was on 8 September 1973.

2-0 win , scorers :

Lenny Glover .. remember him

Some chap called Stringfellow .. can't remember him … was it the bloke that owned all of the night clubs ???

‘ come on without, come on within, you won’t see nothing like the mighty string ‘

This is my first visit to the emirates ...... 

my first to anfield ........ we won

my first visit to white hart lane .......we won

my first visit to vicarage road ..... we won

my first visit to Selhurst park ..... we won (though I left before extra time so not sure that counts)

My first visit to craven cottage ..... we won

st James’ park was a painful defeat and more importantly....... Highbury ..........

not hopeful ......