Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cityfox60

Arsenal away next?

35 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/rumour-leicesters-3-4-3-formation-vs-arsenal-is-leaked/

Rumour: Leicester’s 3-4-3 formation vs Arsenal is leaked

Josh Barker

By Josh Barker Last Updated: October 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Leicester City take on Arsenal on Monday evening in the final clash of this week’s Premier League fixtures.

Leicester’s leaked line-up

Ahead of the game, it is being reported that Leicester City’s line-up has been leaked.

Martin Cockshaw, a football/ celebrity agent has reportedly received a WhatsApp from Leicester boss Claude Puel with the starting 11 set to play Arsenal.

lol

Isn't that just the usual 4-2-3-1 that we played Huddersfield with, just with Ricardo in the front 3 instead?

11 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Chris Kavanagh. One of the new breed. No reds yet this season 

No Reds??    Shame Wes not available as he could then break his duck.

We have a habit of making life difficult for the top 6 when we are away but we always come up short. Since our top flight return in 2014 we have given the bigger teams a run for their money bar 1 or 2 exceptions.

For all the talk of us being an ambitious club we need to start getting results away from home against the likes of Arsenal.

I would take a draw but on recent form we could be in for a rough night.

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Our second stuffing this season I expect. Arsenal are on an absolute run at the moment and you don’t reallly know whether we are coming or going most of the time. Probably a 5 or 6 nil’er. 

How about the 2nd half? 

• Haha 2

I live in the shadow of the Emirates. Many of the locals are Gooner pubs. Fans always steal my parking spot. I'm desperate for us to give them a good hiding so I can walk home through a sea of faces like slapped arses.

Usually my glass is very much half full, but I can't see us getting much tonight.

They've won what, the last 11 in a row against us?

Not convinced by Evans and Maguire as a CB pairing yet, and the Arsenal frontline are bang in form.

Difficult game tonight. On form we should be spanked but thankfully that's why we're Leicester. We tend to do the impossible at times. If we have our passing game working tonight then we could frustrate them long enough. 

Harry from a corner or Madison from a free kick will do.

But then it could all be wishful thinking.