Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Saturday 10th November- Walk for Vichai

15 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I don’t know where this 20k figure has come from, do you? ?

If the Facebook event (yeh I know ?) is anything to go by 7k have said they’re going

Yeah 7k said they are going a further 10k have marked as interested. I'm going with 2 of my mates, 1 of them has responded as "going" 1 of them hasnt responded at all and ive not updated mine from my original "interested" response so cant really go from those figures on facebook. None of us have tickets for the game and i know a number of other people going in the same situation, given that theres 30k Leicester fans with tickets for the match id be surprised if there werent more than 20k people taking part in this to be honest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Yeah 7k said they are going a further 10k have marked as interested. I'm going with 2 of my mates, 1 of them has responded as "going" 1 of them hasnt responded at all and ive not updated mine from my original "interested" response so cant really go from those figures on facebook. None of us have tickets for the game and i know a number of other people going in the same situation, given that theres 30k Leicester fans with tickets for the match id be surprised if there werent more than 20k people taking part in this to be honest.

As above 5 going 1 marked as going, 2 with tickets.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I’m going to be late for this so does anyone know the exact route peopl will take to get to the ground?

I think it will take a while to leave the square but it seems to be heading towards the Uni and along the river area so should be easy enough to latch onto.

As for this facebook malarky, I've never been on it, nor have some I know are going, yet we will be there.

I went to the ground early this morning and they've set up a huge screen and PA in the new tribute area.

I don't believe they will be able to show the game but I imagine they will show the ceromonies/tributes from the ground and make it so that anyone who visits without a ticket can be part of the match. They've arranged the new area with tributes around the outside so that you could easily fit in a few thousand people in that area. Great thinking by the club

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Houdini Logic said:

I went to the ground early this morning and they've set up a huge screen and PA in the new tribute area.

I don't believe they will be able to show the game but I imagine they will show the ceromonies/tributes from the ground and make it so that anyone who visits without a ticket can be part of the match. They've arranged the new area with tributes around the outside so that you could easily fit in a few thousand people in that area. Great thinking by the club

I really hope they do

Weird feelings ahead of today. Very much looking forward to being part of the crowd, both in the walk and at the KP, and giving Vichai the send off he deserves and celebrate his life and fantastic achievements with us but an underlying feeling that today is going be very difficult and emotional to take in at different points. 

Delighted to hear the news that Pearson, Ranieri, Shakespeare and Cambiasso are all returning today. Brought a smile to my face.