Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

The team announcements are priceless under Claude.lol Can you imagine how the team feel when they find out the starters, it must be quite tense. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

With this busy period, some rotation is probably wise, we can't nursemaid players through that number of games.

1 minute ago, murphy said:

I'd rather have gone strong into this game.

If we get past AOuthampton we face a brick wall in Man City

All depends how strong Man City are on the night. All in the future. Puel going out on a limb somewhat. 

4 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Odd team selection. Maybe giving extra rest to payers and going strong against Southampton for Vichai. 

Definitely possible. Whilst we haven’t put out our strongest team, I don’t think it’s weak. We only got knocked out in the cups last season by the eventual winners and took both to extra time. I don’t think we’ll win either but we are definitely capable of going at least one round better with some good performances and a bit of luck. I liked that we put our strong sides so far. 

3 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

The team announcements are priceless under Claude.lol Can you imagine how the team feel when they find out the starters, it must be quite tense. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

With this busy period, some rotation is probably wise, we can't nursemaid players through that number of games.

Depends on his coaching style though. There was an interview with Rio Ferdinand where he said that Fergie was brilliant at it. Puel could be saying “I’m saving you for the cup game because we are going all out to win it!”

Granted I doubt this happened though lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monk said:

Kelechi must be completely out of favour, as he is fit, right? 

I love Shinki, hope he shines today up front with Gray. 

He was heavily criticised for his last international game and there are reports that he is totally lacking in confidence

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

We’ve dropped our best striker?

Who has been very underwhelming for a while. Seems a good move to me - not sure Shinji is the man to replace him but maybe Bert was confused and it's Gray up front. Personally think Gray is in better form and more dangerous than Vardy at the moment.

Also good to see that Puel has the balls to drop Vardy - quite a few on here wanted him to but didn't think he dare.

6 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

lol You're on fire today mate!

I'm sure when she does it's worth the wait...

It's not. :ph34r: