Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

52 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

So we can now add Christmas - a time when people are famously known for being full of good cheer - to the list of excuses. lol

Pathetic.

I remember last season when it was Puel's fault lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

Our support is just so passive, a lot don’t even react angrily (not what you want anyway) but just watch the game as if they were in their living room.

I’m not expecting 29,000 to be like Boca Juniors fans but just to be a bit more engaged. What’s frustrating is that we have it in us, Spurs and Arsenal at home were both very good, if you make noise in one game why is it such a struggle in others? 

Because of opposition, I'm sure of it. Most people seem to dislike Spurs now, since that season, so people are up for beating them more. Plus we're sort of the "underdog", same as when we play any big side. Compared to yesterday when it seemed people just expected us to win.

I bet it will be a better atmosphere against Liverpool (and then eventually against Manchester United).

• Like 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

Why did some people try and make up that there was booing at ft yesterday? Odd behaviour. I do agree that our fans are shit and embarrassing though. No one seems to like chanting it’s so weird, also a lot still sit all game in the kop!

Agree. Saw it on twitter. It was clearly boos for referee (and maybe even Norwich who just time wasted and dived about all game the cheating ******). 

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Well seeing as we haven’t lost at home yet, our support must be amazing, based on your idiotic point. 

Ever heard of a 12th man? These people are useful when the team needs a boost like yesterday and our people were non existent. Does it still sound idiotic? 

Rubbish atmosphere yesterday. 

Over the last few seasons I’ve had a season ticket in the west stand, no atmosphere but good view. 

Mid way of the east stand, same as above but more flasks and fox leisure cushions. 

The kop, decent at the top Tbf, but further down, way to many idiotic moaning hand sitters. 
I now STAND on the very top row of the family stand,near to the away fans and for me, other than L1 and where Ufs are, I think it’s a decent atmosphere up there (other than yesterday) apart from when the  undercover Norwich fan decided to leap up, and expose his shirt and middle finger to the whole stand. To be met with a rain of clappers and half eaten artisan sausage rolls 

Edited by Blackboots only

47 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why did some people try and make up that there was booing at ft yesterday? Odd behaviour. I do agree that our fans are shit and embarrassing though. No one seems to like chanting it’s so weird, also a lot still sit all game in the kop!

Erm I heard booing, I’m not a liar thank you! 

18 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Time to install a Dortmund style crowd whiperuppera

F**k Dortmund!

called a Capo most European sides have one position themselves at the front sadly  at the KP the flask brigade would complain about not being able to see the players warm up or come out the tunnel.

we’re literally one step away from someone bringing an entire Victoria sponge to the game like at Fulham, if it hasn’t happened already?

have a drum in a stadium over here people call it lame, many other places it’s expected.

clubs, media and many fans are so scared of any kind of fan culture over here it’s ridiculous.

everyone should get involved in the UFS section for the Wigan game and lets see if we can bring the atmosphere back.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Or did you think you heard booing and a random twat on Twitter 'confirmed' what you wanted to hear? 

No, I heard booing 🙄 not sure why you’re gaslighting me or calling someone a twat who also heard it. Just because YOU didn’t hear it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Katy said:

No, I heard booing 🙄 not sure why you’re gaslighting me or calling someone a twat who also heard it. Just because YOU didn’t hear it, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. 

Gaslighting? :doh: I questioned whether you'd heard booing, not started manipulating you to question yourself. 

• Haha 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Gaslighting? :doh: I questioned whether you'd heard booing, not started manipulating you to question yourself. 

What’s your actual problem here? It seems like you are. I can’t possibly have heard booing because you didn’t hear it so I must be mistaken. Craig has just said he knew one of the people who booed and he sits not that far away from me so it adds up. 

Jesus. 15 years a member of this board and no wonder pretty much all of the original lot have stopped posting. I heard booing, you didn’t. Deal with it. 

16 minutes ago, Jay said:

F**k Dortmund!

called a Capo most European sides have one position themselves at the front sadly  at the KP the flask brigade would complain about not being able to see the players warm up or come out the tunnel.

we’re literally one step away from someone bringing an entire Victoria sponge to the game like at Fulham, if it hasn’t happened already?

have a drum in a stadium over here people call it lame, many other places it’s expected.

clubs, media and many fans are so scared of any kind of fan culture over here it’s ridiculous.

everyone should get involved in the UFS section for the Wigan game and lets see if we can bring the atmosphere back.

lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

No definitely no booing at the players 

100% sure on that are you? Even though Craig has just confirmed that he knew someone who booed? 

Ok, pointless argument. I’m not in the business of making drama for the sake of it, I don’t make things up.