Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

18 minutes ago, Katy said:

Jesus. 15 years a member of this board and no wonder pretty much all of the original lot have stopped posting. 

They’ve probably all grown up and got a life now tbf :D

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Katy said:

What’s your actual problem here? It seems like you are. I can’t possibly have heard booing because you didn’t hear it so I must be mistaken. Craig has just said he knew one of the people who booed and he sits not that far away from me so it adds up. 

Jesus. 15 years a member of this board and no wonder pretty much all of the original lot have stopped posting. I heard booing, you didn’t. Deal with it. 

All I've done is question whether you did, and you've taken this as if I've attacked you. 

I didn't hear any. But you could be on another side of the ground and you could've just said you sit in x part instead of just jumping to the defensive. This place is for discussion.

Also, I resent your last comment. You could post for 15 years or 15 days, if i don't agree with you I'll question your post. If you don't want to be questioned or have a discussion just dont reply to comments. 

18 minutes ago, Katy said:

What’s your actual problem here? It seems like you are. I can’t possibly have heard booing because you didn’t hear it so I must be mistaken. Craig has just said he knew one of the people who booed and he sits not that far away from me so it adds up. 

Jesus. 15 years a member of this board and no wonder pretty much all of the original lot have stopped posting. I heard booing, you didn’t. Deal with it. 

Maybe they got a life.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

All I've done is question whether you did, and you've taken this as if I've attacked you. 

I didn't hear any. But you could be on another side of the ground and you could've just said you sit in x part instead of just jumping to the defensive. This place is for discussion.

Also, I resent your last comment. You could post for 15 years or 15 days, if i don't agree with you I'll question your post. If you don't want to be questioned or have a discussion just dont reply to comments. 

I resent the way you questioned me so we’re equal there then. Plus I wasn’t even replying to you originally. It doesn’t matter if I post once a year or hundreds of times a day, my opinion and comments are as valid as anyones. If I want to post something I will. I expect a proper debate if I say something someone doesn’t agree with not snark, that’s what I’m taking issue with. 

Edited by Katy

25 minutes ago, Katy said:

I resent the way you questioned me so we’re equal there then. Plus I wasn’t even replying to you originally. It doesn’t matter if I post once a year or hundreds of times a day, my opinion and comments are as valid as anyones. If I want to post something I will. I expect a proper debate if I say something someone doesn’t agree with not snark, that’s what I’m taking issue with. 

I wasn't invalidating your opinion, just questioning what you heard with what i didn't hear.

Apologies if you felt i was being snarky, wasn't intended to come across that way. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I wasn't invalidating your opinion, just questioning what you heard with what i didn't hear.

Apologies if you felt i was being snarky, wasn't intended to come across that way. 

Apologies to you too, I felt a bit attacked and went off on one. 

3 hours ago, Jay said:

we’re literally one step away from someone bringing an entire Victoria sponge to the game like at Fulham, if it hasn’t happened already?

Can confirm I have seen this happen. She tried to balance the cake on her chair and it ended up all over the floor. It was deserved. :doh:

1 minute ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Can confirm I have seen this happen. She tried to balance the cake on her chair and it ended up all over the floor. It was deserved. :doh:

I fear then we are already too late...

but get some tickets in the UFS section for Wigan anyway!

8 hours ago, Stadt said:

as if they were in their living room.

To be honest, I'm worse watching at home than when I'm at the match - jumping off the sofa and yelling at the TV screen at the top of my voice....shortly before getting told to "calm down" by the wife 🤣

I rant the same when I'm at the ground - ref decisions I don't agree with, players diving, anything really - but no-one tells me off there. In fact, I'm always surprised that no-one else seems bothered. Used to seem like everyone ranted at everything in the old days at Filbo, or is my memory deceiving me....?

• Like 1

Football fans get too easily wound up by what other people are doing. A couple of people booing is neither here nor there, yeah its a bit weird from them but never mind

This also extends to the atmosphere. ive been to plenty of games where atmosphere has been bad and its made no better by the people that sing three sons and then start having a go at others fans for not singing. just keep singing your songs and making noise and if people want to join in then great if they dont then at least youre doing your bit. People want different experiences, normally ill make as much noise as i can but ill be honest i cbf yesterday and couldnt really get myself going. 

It shouldnt be an excuse but its a problem with most grounds and most sets of fans. We should do better because we're so fortunate to be where we are but i think some of the comments on here strike me a bit as football snobbery and being too bothered by what other people do or dont do.

• Thanks 1