Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

40 minutes ago, promised land said:

Does that include European games?

Stoke City used to narrow their pitch when they were in the Europa under Pulis as you saw the original lines greened out.

All for Delaps throws IIRC.

PL I believe mate. 

Just now, DerbyshireFox said:

Heard no booing. Better than it was for Watford. Lots of moaning on the atmosphere, but surely not everyone having a moan here is singing for 90 minutes, otherwise the place would be a cauldron every week :ph34r:

You can only go on where you sit I guess. Sk1 was, apart from UFS, very subdued today. 

Didn't hear any booing in L1.

However I do feel our fans need to reflect and appreciate where we are in the League and be realistic.

The atmosphere at times is like we are a mid table mediocre team. We are fighting for champions League FFS!!!

• Like 3

The atmosphere was a joke today. 

I heard no booing and other than the lads in the corner I heard **** all else either. 

Everyone sat on their arse wearing little hats and most barely managed more than a loud chat. 

Shouting at high pressure situations doesn't count. 

Pathetic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Heard no booing. Better than it was for Watford. Lots of moaning on the atmosphere, but surely not everyone having a moan here is singing for 90 minutes, otherwise the place would be a cauldron every week :ph34r:

Assume a lot of them just want to jump on the moan bandwagon. Can't imagine each one of them is standing and singing for 90mins 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manini said:

We’re genuinely the weirdest set of fans in the country and I’m not ****ed if that opinion upsets some people 

I had the misfortune of being at the MK Dons vs Oxford game today. Trust me, we're not :D

I apologise for not singing more today, but my filthy cold really wasn't helping. It was evident that the noise generated where we were wasn't carrying far.

Props to the guys over my left shoulder for continually getting songs going (high up, G Block), even if they did seem to have some anger issues...

2nd in the league and fans boo! not real supporters these guys weren't around when we were in league one. Some only became interested when we got promoted to the premier league and don't know when times have really been low. Today was a poor performance but we neither loss or felt humilated. Just guess some fans are hard to please.