Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

6 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

Bouna Sar, loftus cheek and Che Adams 

Chuck Brais Mendez in there that’s one hell of a transfer window! 

Cant see us signing any right back though, the club seem happy with the development of Amartey. Got to remember he’s still young.

Edited by Bluearmyfox28

3 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

giphy.gif

:ph34r:

I don’t get the hate for benteke. Granted he has a poor record at palace but could that not be down to their manager and the style of play?

he was unplayable during spell at villa and has shown glimpses at Liverpool and palace. He’s got a point to prove, is a good age and is a realistic target.

if you play against pace (vardy) you defend deep. If you defend against someone good in air you defend high. What do you do if playing against both? 

If we need a plan b or something different when playing against teams who sit back I can’t think of anyone realistic who is better.

I'll probably get slaughtered for this, but Spurs looking at taking Andy Carroll for 2m seems like something we should be looking at.

We are in need of another option up top and I know injurywise he is a risk, would beat pumping the crosses over Vardys head when chasing games in the last 10!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, manders86 said:

I'll probably get slaughtered for this, but Spurs looking at taking Andy Carroll for 2m seems like something we should be looking at.

We are in need of another option up top and I know injurywise he is a risk, would beat pumping the crosses over Vardys head when chasing games in the last 10!

Ive been thinking the same. He would be a great option to have. we could play them both and have the best of both worlds with pace and height. For the mentioned 2 million too its a steal!

No-one.

Crap time to buy, other costly things to fund, not that desperate, sort out what we have, especially if a manager change is a possibility.

We won`t got down, we just might be a bit sh*t.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

No-one.

Crap time to buy, other costly things to fund, not that desperate, sort out what we have, especially if a manager change is a possibility.

We won`t got down, we just might be a bit sh*t.

I have said from day one we won’t be signing anyone even though we are crying out for a CM and ST..

lets just wave goodbye to 7th and then bigger goodbyes to Chilwell and Maguire in the summer..

14 minutes ago, Rigga said:

I have said from day one we won’t be signing anyone even though we are crying out for a CM and ST..

lets just wave goodbye to 7th and then bigger goodbyes to Chilwell and Maguire in the summer..

It is a risk, but guess we shall see!

Could be just as disruptive (if not more so) to buy someone who doesn`t benefit the team.

1 hour ago, Rigga said:

Does Chilee‘s contract expire in the summer? Maguire can go if he wants though.

1 hour ago, Rigga said:

I highly doubt 

A: Either leaves, and

B: Europa would be their deal breaker

7 hours ago, manders86 said:

I tried to post a link for Andy Carroll's crazy miss against Bournmouth but I couldn't find it amongst his many other sitters. No thanks. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Does Chilee‘s contract expire in the summer? Maguire can go if he wants though.

Chilwell just signed a new deal but reality is, it means nothing..

if Man City comes calling, he goes.

Maguire massively overrated as a defender.. if Man Utd offer £50m+ take it

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I highly doubt 

A: Either leaves, and

B: Europa would be their deal breaker

If any of the top 6 come calling (which they will) they will go 100%

You really think Europa is achievable ?

carbon copy of last season, 7th is there and we throw it away.. spectacularly at the minute.

59 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Maguire isn’t so much overrated. It’s more that he plays much better (and seems to be utilised better) for England.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

3 hours ago, Rigga said:

Ah same as Mahrez and Maguire previously.   Yes, I was forgetting we are little old Leicester.

11 hours ago, manders86 said:

I guess the real question at the minute is who isn't a better option than Nacho/Okazaki.. We are toothless in attack beyond Vardy (or including him depending on your opinion)

Wouldn’t mind seeing the lad Ali Reghba along side Vardy couldn’t  be as bad as Nacho or Okazaki, mind you have we signed him yet??

Edited by justfoxes

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Wouldn’t mind seeing the lad Ali Reghba along side Vardy couldn’t  be as bad as Nacho or Okazaki, mind you have we signed him yet??

lol Let's chuck in a 18/19 year old untried, untested and more or less unknown trialist to solve our attacking problems, whilst we continue to play the same style/formation. :thumbup:

I take it you've watched him closely enough to know he'll be good enough to make a difference?