Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

8 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Get the feeling that the creative ball playing centre mid position will just end up how the right back position did for the past few seasons

Literally every fan can see we need one, but we just dont get one for ages

Yeah and by the time we do, we will probably need a fullback again because one of Ricardo or Chilly will have left!

It looks like we are severely restricted this window (though not sure why some blame this on Puel, it seems to go higher than that) so I would be happy enough to try and unload some of those players no longer required and use the rest of the season to blood some youth.  On that note though, even if our purse is very low it would be interesting to sign Che Adams (apologies if this is already a no go and i have missed it) as we should have enough in other areas to get through the season comfortably but are struggling for back up up front.  Hopefully then we can reassess in the summer.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

Hudson-Odoi has apparently handed in a transfer request at Chelsea. Think surely we should at least put a bid in as we can offer the first team football that he’s looking for. £35 million would be a good deal for a player as good as he is at his age. I also think that he would see the young players coming through at Leicester and want to be a part of that

• Haha 4

I can’t see any of these moving this window but I’d love to see us make a few moves in the Summer...

- Malcom - Barcelona

- Moussa Dembele - Lyon

- Ryan Sessegnon - Fulham

- Rubens Loftus-Cheek - Chelsea

- Munir El Haddadi - Barcelona

- Thorgan Hazard - Borussia Monchengladbach

Andreas Pereira - Manchester United

- Quincy Promes - Sevilla 

- Kieran Tierney - Celtic 

8 hours ago, Foxalot said:

I can’t see any of these moving this window but I’d love to see us make a few moves in the Summer...

- Malcom - Barcelona

- Moussa Dembele - Lyon

Munir El Haddadi has joined Sevilla for £1m

18 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Drinky 28 & Austin 29 - hardly OAPs! We need experience in the squad, preferably gained in the Prem.

Both sicknotes. I'd take Austin short term as our attacking options are literal turd. Drinkwater has an injury he will never fully recover from, has barely kicked a ball in 2 years, was made to look incredible by Kante and snubbed our club in a far bigger way than Mahrez but each to their own I guess! 

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Foxalot said:

- Malcom - Barcelona

- Moussa Dembele - Lyon

Honest opinion.

All those are great names and would love all of them at our club.

I honestly wouldn't get to excited on what players will be coming here, even in the summer.

All of those above would like to play nice attacking football what could get results.

Currently we have a manager that plays boring football with a formation that is proven not to win titles cups etc unless you have a team like man city Barcelona etc,  when a result happens it's down to luck more than anything.

If we have a new manager in the summer our club could be more attractive again.

If not then prepare for the fall of leicester.