Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want January 2019

More reports coming out of Chelski that Loftus-Cheek is unhappy under Sarri, he’s been tipped to go out on loan again, there will be a few teams after his signature, should we be looking at a Loan for Loftie? Possibly sign him in the Summer? 

• Like 1

Surely even Puel could see that we needed a striker this window? What are the options should Vards get injured / suspended? We all love Okazaki but he's not really the man and Iheanacho, well, frankly, he's not really much of a footballer, and certainly has no place in a premier league team.  With no youngsters knocking on the door - a striker ( mebee even loan, or from the lower leagues) was an absolute neccessity - but hey, our wonderful, wonderful, charismatic manager must have other plans. Or is it like all his plans, post Appleton, - NON-EXISTENT. 

apologies if theres already a thread i couldnt see it

it appears Juan Mata is uncertain about his future at United

for me id definitley be trying to get him in

what are your thoughts on this?

Edited by Jones2406
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Surely even Puel could see that we needed a striker this window? What are the options should Vards get injured / suspended? We all love Okazaki but he's not really the man and Iheanacho, well, frankly, he's not really much of a footballer, and certainly has no place in a premier league team.  With no youngsters knocking on the door - a striker ( mebee even loan, or from the lower leagues) was an absolute neccessity - but hey, our wonderful, wonderful, charismatic manager must have other plans. Or is it like all his plans, post Appleton, - NON-EXISTENT. 

Take it to one of the many Puel out threads, but I have some exciting news for you - we are building a very expensive training facility!!

Here is a link if it helps https://www.kssgroup.com/projects/leicester-city-fc-training-centre/

Surprised you haven`t heard....

I still think Hirving "Chucky" Lozano would be a great addition on the wing. He's been performing well for PSV, chipping in goals and assists. He's got the creativity to unlock a defense like Mahrez used to do for us. It's just a matter of time before a premier league team takes a gamble on him, and then his transfer value will sky rocket. 

One to keep an eye on for the future is Tyler Adams. He's a young American that recently moved from New York Red Bull to RB Leipzig. He made his Bundesliga debut last week and was the "man of the match day." He's a versatile player that can play as a defensive midfielder or as a right back. I see him as a potential CDM pairing to Ndidi in a 4-2-3-1. He has good defensive skills, but he is also tidy in possession and does a good job of making short, quick passes to spring into a counter attack. It's probably too early to say that he's of premier league starting XI quality, but in a year or two I could see him being a player that draws a lot of interest from the premier league. 

Edited by Detroit Blues

On 28 January 2019 at 17:50, Foxalot said:

More reports coming out of Chelski that Loftus-Cheek is unhappy under Sarri, he’s been tipped to go out on loan again, there will be a few teams after his signature, should we be looking at a Loan for Loftie? Possibly sign him in the Summer? 

Yeah, him and Giroud can come for me!

• Like 1