Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

2019 Deathlist

5 hours ago, Parafox said:

I bet no one "Previewed" that.

And I bet not many on here would get the reference there.

M & W....

Tho'  I have submitted posts...I keep getting prompted to do this and others ( not all) again in the last few hours...

Just a deep thoughts on deathlists..!!!

live Entertainment in the West  is being lost and taken from the normal joe bloggs like us...

Cinema...ok....All Sports betting iffy!!! Don't know about Xmas pantomines

Top/avg Concerts & Theater/musicals....one needs a mortgage!!! Or have 4 kids,with partners  like me,who can occasionally pay

For tickets for xmas/Birthdays..for Mam & Dad...

Back in the day my wife,then my young German girlfriend..we lived in London/Holland/Paris/Berlin/Mexico/Usa, went to various. Concerts/Theater,

Even when we married the prices in Ratio to wage,were payable even occasionally for my mam & Dad....but wow....I have took up mugging to pay for my addiction,but various unknown  kids also don't have the cash...!!!  I haven't been to a big production/concert for 5years...only a few local productions...

Is live Entertainment becoming unpayable for youngsters on a regular basis..or has the interest been put on the deathlist.

And only high M.class can afford regular outings....???

I will be a pensioner this year...so. Even looking at matinee (14:30) prices they are too high!!!  It's cheaper to go on a longweekend holiday with flight sometimes!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

live Entertainment in the West  is being lost and taken from the normal joe bloggs like us...

Top/avg Concerts & Theater/musicals....one needs a mortgage!!! Or have 4 kids,with partners  like me,who can occasionally pay

Back in the day my wife,then my young German girlfriend..we lived in London/Holland/Paris/Berlin/Mexico/Usa, went to various. Concerts/Theater,

Even when we married the prices in Ratio to wage,were payable even occasionally for my mam & Dad....but wow....I have took up mugging to pay for my addiction,but various unknown  kids also don't have the cash...!!!  I haven't been to a big production/concert for 5years...only a few local productions...

Is live Entertainment becoming unpayable for youngsters on a regular basis..or has the interest been put on the deathlist.

I will be a pensioner this year...so. Even looking at matinee (14:30) prices they are too high!!!  It's cheaper to go on a longweekend holiday with flight sometimes!!

Have you been drinking?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Normally I can piece together your strange posts, but this is crazy. I'm at a loss.lol

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Normally I can piece together your strange posts, but this is crazy. I'm at a loss.lol

He said: "Live entertainment used to be affordable for the young, the common people and pensioners, but these days I'm not sure that it is" :thumbup:

Clair comme de l'eau de roche, @fuchsntf, mein freund!

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

He said: "Live entertainment used to be affordable for the young, the common people and pensioners, but these days I'm not sure that it is" :thumbup:

Clair comme de l'eau de roche, @fuchsntf, mein freund!

Just logged in...my rocks are like mountains,mysteries abound,in valley and peak,a surprise on each crest and crevice...
Oh woe and stabbing pain wastes away my life attempting to bring light to the blind who will not see....!!
But as blood is the life that feeds my heart,I will not sell my soul ,to those that wish to darken the paths of language
Enlightment....

Mes roches sont toujours claires, ce sont les auditeurs qui sont aveugles à se tourner de la poesie

mind you !!my grammer is like a butterfly who indecisively flitters on the boundaries of despair in gardens of stone....innit

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Secret Services Report on the poster known as @fuchsntf

Age: Mr. Fuchs shows signs of a certain maturity, but this cannot be confirmed.

Mood/tone: Mr. Fuchs has a marked and consistent preference for whimsicality.

Structure: Mr. Fuchs favours an independent/idiosyncratic approach to sentence, paragraph and grammatical structure.

Sobriety: Mr. Fuchs may be permanently sober. He may be be permanently drunk. He may sometimes be sober and sometimes drunk. Some might highlight the timing of certain posts at around midnight, but we could not possibly comment as this does not represent conclusive evidence.

Conclusion: Mr. Fuchs makes a distinctive contribution to the forum. The fault lies with the reader if he/she struggles to comprehend Mr. Fuchs' valuable messages.

Mr  @Alf Bentley.let me help you...

I am always soberly drunk and pssed to sobriety,it's the finest and best state of clear mind I have found in 65 years of my debauched wild life..

I will always be proppe r  and correct to all peoples,but after studying 3 languages bastardised by the status quo,I refuse to follow the folly of language

Demigogs,and wombles attempting to own the structural right to verse...:banana:

Oh yes I am completely a cabin short of a plank!!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Just logged in...my rocks are like mountains,mysteries abound,in valley and peak,a surprise on each crest and crevice...
Oh woe and stabbing pain wastes away my life attempting to bring light to the blind who will not see....!!
But as blood is the life that feeds my heart,I will not sell my soul ,to those that wish to darken the paths of language
Enlightment....

Mes roches sont toujours claires, ce sont les auditeurs qui sont aveugles à se tourner de la poesie

mind you !!my grammer is like a butterfly who indecisively flitters on the boundaries of despair in gardens of stone....innit

You have successfully exploded my brain. You are an alien being, one who infiltrated FT and then disassembled our thought processes to gain control of us and distract and confuse us with your obscure and inaccurate posts. I give in. Point the mass particle destructor beam straight to my Medulla Oblongata.

23 hours ago, Parafox said:

You have successfully exploded my brain. You are an alien being, one who infiltrated FT and then disassembled our thought processes to gain control of us and distract and confuse us with your obscure and inaccurate posts. I give in. Point the mass particle destructor beam straight to my Medulla Oblongata.

Huuurrrayyy!!!   Gotcha!!

aliens unite....:bounce:

10 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

Keith Flint - The Prodigy, found dead in his home this morning aged 49

First gig i ever went to was The Prodigy. Bit of a nutjob but he was a fantastic showman

Never seen this one coming, totally shocked by that one. 

Been to many Prodigy gigs, was actually looking to get tickets to go again soon.. gutted.

First saw the Prodigy at an all night rave at Donnigton Park in '92. They headlined and were fvcking amazing.

RIP Keith Flint. Only 49 years, but what a 49 years they were.

• Like 3