Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

Just now, Dames said:

You’re entitled to say that just as much as i’m entitled to point out that in the 6 games since Puel first changed the formation we’ve not looked as good when reverting back.

Did we play well at Everton? Come on we were crap. We use the three when we expect to not have posession as much to shield the back line.

Three CDM's against a team you are expected to boss would be bonkers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Morgan has been solid in previous games but he’s proper shakey today

I think his contract extension might be on hold.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Better chances? We've missed two clear shots at goal and a free header you know.

Newport scored from a header, almost scored a second from a corner, only the keeper to save it, Ward saving the free-kick and now another chance missed.

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Right, I'm off as I can feel another ban incoming.  :)  See you all at the end.  XX

See you in the safehouse Rumble. The match thread always brings out the bottom feeders of FT for some reason :dunno:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

When did Leicester City football fans become so utterly ridiculous.  I don't wanna sound like an old man but these comments are borderline genuinely mental.  X

I have always aspired to have your level of moral righteousness. 

Just now, Babylon said:

Did we play well at Everton? Come on we were crap. We use the three when we expect to not have posession as much to shield the back line.

Three CDM's against a team you are expected to boss would be bonkers.

Why are you still wasting your energy?!