Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, they have had the better chances so far. It's not a sign of qualitee when you're on the verge of conceding a second goal against League Two opposition, is it?

That's bollocks and you know it. Albrighton and Okazaki missed two sitters. Ghezzal forgot his shooting boots twice.

• Like 1

Just now, MC Prussian said:

Thank you for hiding your positivitee behind a veil of snide remarks about other fans. Keep it up.

Lots of love, MCP :thumbup:

No problem, I was worried it wasn't clear enough so thanks for highlighting.  X

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, they have had the better chances so far. It's not a sign of qualitee when you're on the verge of conceding a second goal against League Two opposition, is it?

Better chances? We've missed two clear shots at goal and a free header you know.

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If we could finish we'd already have three.

And we can't. It is always funny when I hear commentators lament our lack of finishing on a given day. It isn't that some days we aren't clinical, it is that the vast majority of our players are poor finishers. Those are two very different things. 

Our defending is far too arrogant as well.

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Not sure what how much they get paid had got to do with thier fitness and energy levels?

Give them a proper break to recover from the busy Xmas period. No problem with team selection for me today.

get a proper break this week no game in midweek .oh dont worry they will get there break when it is fa cup 4th round when we might not be in it will you happy then

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Yep nothing to do with working against attacking teams. I'll use a whole season as a sample and we've been in the same position playing it.

You’re entitled to say that just as much as i’m entitled to point out that in the 6 games since Puel first changed the formation we’ve not looked as good when reverting back.