Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'm not defending Puel for the sake of it but you can't blame him for how unbelievably shit the players have been. The formation might be wrong but it's surely a minimum expectation that they don't play like utter twats.

He can only put out the players he has - and a lot of the players we have right now - especially the B-team are f****** cwap.

Guest seanfox778
Just now, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Anyone got a decent stream? The one I'm watching is confusing as fvck, both the teams are wearing the wrong kits

BBC IPlayer?

Just now, That_Dude said:

Good grief, the bias.

Ghezzals attempts were on target twice. Okazakis shot near the box was on target. Albrighton skied it from 10 yards whilst being absolutely alone in the box, Okazaki's header at point blank range, went 1 yard wide.

But yeah, Puel out.

Now who's the one with the (Algerian) bias?

Thanks for pointing out the details to me, I wouldn't have known beforehand.

And also thanks for putting words in my mouth. Puel has something to answer for, but mostly the players, dreadful football on display, few players truly standing out.

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

So, care to explain how the team that's created more chances but wasted them looks like the league 2 side? Or are you gonna make stupid remarks like this to hide that you don't have a point?

they have made chances and put them away unlike the prem side, we are on the back foot getting bullied