Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

Newport away match thread

4 minutes ago, Phube said:

No but you’d expect them be be able to defend against a league 2 outfit!

Newport play this squad every week. They know how each other play. You try and stick together a team like we have and it's no surprise really. You can't bring this many 2nd team players in and expect to get away with it. It's naive and it's disrespectful to Newport.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Has he ever tracked back and worked for a pass himself so far? It's not enough waiting for a chance up front, got to be more proactive.

He’s a different type of player to Vardy.

He can’t through a system, which didn’t have Silva, KDB etc, launching balls into the air for him.

Not excusing him though, he’s been horse shit since he signed. 

Slimani, or a player of a similar ilk would have been better in a game like this.

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

I’d think its a good range to sample current form? 6 recent games with an even split of games between the formations since the formation change.. its fair. If i wanted to further back up my argument the quality of opposition for the 4231 games has not been as good.

Yep nothing to do with working against attacking teams. I'll use a whole season as a sample and we've been in the same position playing it.

Just now, RumbleFox said:

When did Leicester City football fans become so utterly ridiculous.  I don't wanna sound like an old man but these comments are borderline genuinely mental.  X

Thank you for hiding your positivitee behind a veil of snide remarks about other fans. Keep it up.

Lots of love, MCP :thumbup:

• Like 1

Just now, RumbleFox said:

When did Leicester City football fans become so utterly ridiculous.  I don't wanna sound like an old man but these comments are borderline genuinely mental.  X

Not everyone wants to be losing to Newport mate, especially playing this poorly.

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Both of these need shipping out. Along with Okazaki.

And a few more, this game even though I think we will still win, just shows how we have no strength in depth, with to many players stealing a living at our expense 

Vardy doesn't touch the ball for an extended amount of time. 

FoxesTalk: "hEs nOT gEttInG sERvICe" 

Iheanacho doesn't touch the ball for an extended amount of time. 

FoxesTalk: "wOrST pLaYEr eVa!!!1!1!1!!1!"

Get a grip. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1