Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes04

Pearson sacked

8 minutes ago, Foxes04 said:

Anyone else seen that Nige has been sacked by OH Leuven. Shows that Top isn’t afraid of sacking a manager...

They were favourites to go up wasn't they and at the foot of their division.

We are not doing great but not in relation trouble yet.

For me Puel will need to win 3 games out of our next 5 to keep his job if we lose all 5 we could be in the relegation fight

Edited by Fox85
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

About time.

Think the vast majority of Leicester fans have a soft spot for 'our' Pearson, but taking sentiment out of it and he's had a torrid time in Belgium and deserved to go. 

Let them have Puel, watch them get relegated! Would take big Nige over him any day

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Speak for yourself. I nicked my Gran's pension money and used it to buy drugs for my great-grandson. I'm in big relation trouble.

Nigel will bounce back. He'll take a few weeks off getting into a zen mood by fighting wild dogs in the Romanian mountains.

Then he'll lead some under-achieving lower league side to glory. I just hope it isn't Forest after O'Neill gets them relegated.

Ffs I hate spell check at times lol

30 minutes ago, Xen said:

About time.

Think the vast majority of Leicester fans have a soft spot for 'our' Pearson, but taking sentiment out of it and he's had a torrid time in Belgium and deserved to go. 

18 minutes ago, Xen said:

Pearson has managed to almost relegate a title favourite in the Belgian second division.

Puel is doing OK with a very young squad and playing half-decent football in the PL.

And some of you want to swap them? Get a fvcking grip.

Not a fan

35 minutes ago, Foxes04 said:

Let them have Puel, watch them get relegated! Would take big Nige over him any day

34 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Get Puel out and bring Nigel home for the rest of the season

I genuinely have no idea whether this is trolling. This can't be serious...can it? 

• Haha 1