Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes04

Pearson sacked

2 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Pearson was mad to take the job in the first place and is a hell of a better manager than them.

Well, taking them to joint last place on points is a weird way to show how good you are at football management.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Well, taking them to joint last place on points is a weird way to show how good you are at football management.

So you are doubting he has football management skills? Without his influence we would have been relegated to the Championship the season before we won the title.He did great for us and dont understand any negativity towards him to be fair.

There was no motivation for someone of his skill set to go and manage football on such a low level which was my point.

10 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

So you are doubting he has football management skills? Without his influence we would have been relegated to the Championship the season before we won the title.He did great for us and dont understand any negativity towards him to be fair.

There was no motivation for someone of his skill set to go and manage football on such a low level which was my point.

Where did I day Nigel Pearson has no football management skills exactly?

I don't happen to think he's the best thing since sliced bread, and his own record confirms it unfortunately. He needs a job in the Championship but he likely won't even get that now.

He's a good motivator, I'll give him that, but he;s been absolutely shocking at OHL, and for a league that's presumably so below him, he's shot himself right in the foot.

Edited by Beechey

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Where did I day Nigel Pearson has no football management skills exactly?

I don't happen to think he's the best thing since sliced bread, and his own record confirms it unfortunately. He needs a job in the Championship but he likely won't even get that now.

He's a good motivator, I'll give him that, but he;s been absolutely shocking at OHL, and for a league that's presumably so below him, he's shot himself right in the foot.

As football management appointments go, Pearson going to them was weird on so many levels. I cant remember the last time one of these weird style appointments went right from Harry Redknapp managing Jordan or Avraam Grant to Chelsea.Weird stuff happens which makes little sense at times.

However, Pearson has achieved plenty domestically and deserves more respect from fans like you for what he has done for us. I find your comments highly disrespectful and in truth a bit clueless. He did great things with us and without him and his team we wouldnt be the club we are today,not by a long shot.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

So what does it say about him that he took the job? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

As football management appointments go, Pearson going to them was weird on so many levels. I cant remember the last time one of these weird style appointments went right from Harry Redknapp managing Jordan or Avraam Grant to Chelsea.Weird stuff happens which makes little sense at times.

However, Pearson has achieved plenty domestically and deserves more respect from fans like you for what he has done for us. I find your comments highly disrespectful and in truth a bit clueless. He did great things with us and without him and his team we wouldnt be the club we are today,not by a long shot.

Unfortunately though some of what you say is true his record since he left us and since he split with Shakespeare and Walsh has hardly been a success. This latest stint in Belgium has clearly gone badly wrong.

40 minutes ago, reynard said:

Unfortunately though some of what you say is true his record since he left us and since he split with Shakespeare and Walsh has hardly been a success. This latest stint in Belgium has clearly gone badly wrong.

Yeah but the whole thing over in Belgium is a bit of a stitch up. 3 Leicester loan players, a Thai GK, George Hirst fiasco etc. Its all strange. However, if we look what he did for us then we can be nothing but thankful.

46 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

So what does it say about him that he took the job? 

Maybe he just wanted to be active? IMO he is a solid manager and i`ll be forever grateful for what he did at our club. Anyone who doubts his influence on our standing as a club today must be delusional.