Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Vardy

Could be massively out of context or I could be really surprised by how good my lip reading skills were just then when watching that...

As to me it looks like he says "What's he doing going over to them? ****ing knobhead."

Of course, disclaimer - I could be totally wrong, but it fits his body language as he flicks his thumb over when saying "over to them"... 

But I'm not going to comment on it as that may completely not what he was saying, nor do I know if it was even about Puel etc. One thing is for sure he clearly isn't happy about something and it looks almost certain as if the last bit of what he says is right.

actually to be fair it could have been about anyone couldn't it... could be him talking about dean  "why was he giving every freekick to them......" (cos lets be fair deans a shit and he gave them a million freekicks today for ridiculous non free kick challenges.

Edited by smr
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, vanity said:

That is what I just said, isn't it? You don't think it makes any sense to have a CF who is actually comfortable and good in the 4231? What, you think Claude's formation is making him miss all these chances?

And how did I manage to draw out the one Leicester fan who actually values the garbage output we get from Iheanacho? I thought you lot were extinct! I'd say Nacho should go play with the u-23s the rest of the season, but they are trying to win their league, and we really ought not sabotage their chance by foisting that pouty, low-effort headcase on them. 

Mate, we absolutely should not reverse course and build our entire attack around an aging striker who is primarily reliant on his speed. Well, unless you want to go back to battling relegation. I don't think Vardy should be replaced entirely, but to have him starting week in, week out is hurting the club. Not that there is anything left to do about that. 

Lukaku has played 22 games with 8 goals, Sanchez 1 in 13 games. Vardy is having an okay season but I think it would benefit Vardy and the team if we didn't play with 2/3 CDM's every game. We don't have to base the team around Vardy but can play more to his strengths at times. I don't see enough off the ball movement in the final third, we look static which causes our problems i think.

I would have liked us to have got a forward in that could hold up the ball as a plan B with Iheanacho going out on loan, I'm not ready to give up on the Nacho just yet.

Just now, knitro said:

Absolute wild conjecture being promoted by the diminished puel out braindeads to the demerit of the team. Same sort of failures who booed the Maddison substitution. Drama seeking ******.

tell us what you really think tho 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smr said:

tell us what you really think tho 

I'm exhausted by the entitled, low-IQ element of this fan base and have no interest in hearing what they say any longer. They've been trotting out the same three shitty arguments for the better part of a year and it just shows how continually out of touch they are. 

Just now, splinterdream said:

he took Maddison off for Ghezzal. He took Gray off for Iheanacho, Mendy only came off at 84 so no, that's not what he did

Key word being almost exactly what he did. You listed the exact same 3 he brought on, just subbing on in a different order. 

Going all guns blazing at 60 odd minutes is a huge risk, whereas with 10 to go its completely different.

And Gray came off for Okazaki. 

8 minutes ago, knitro said:

I'm exhausted by the entitled, low-IQ element of this fan base and have no interest in hearing what they say any longer. They've been trotting out the same three shitty arguments for the better part of a year and it just shows how continually out of touch they are. 

Typical Puel fan who thinks they are self righteous and better than anybody who disagrees with them! 

I think the Puel fans have been saying the same two things when we lose give him time and when we win he’s the messiah 

• Like 4

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Key word being almost exactly what he did. You listed the exact same 3 he brought on, just subbing on in a different order. 

Going all guns blazing at 60 odd minutes is a huge risk, whereas with 10 to go its completely different.

And Gray came off for Okazaki. 

I disagree, when playing with 2 CDM's, changing one of them for an attacking midfielder and adjusting maddisions position was a risk worth taking imo, I think that's why the fans grumble, I don't know though, just a guess

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I disagree, when playing with 2 CDM's, changing one of them for an attacking midfielder and adjusting maddisions position was a risk worth taking imo, I think that's why the fans grumble, I don't know though, just a guess

Maddison is way too light weight to play from deep, he lacks the tackling and positioning for a good deep playmaker. He comes deep to receive the ball but I'd feel uncomfortable him having much defensive responsibility.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

Typical Puel fan who thinks they are self righteous and better than anybody who disagrees with them! 

I think the Puel fans have been saying the same two things when we lose give him time and when we win he’s the messiah 

There's no doubt Puel divides the fans, maybe with a few more transfer windows he'll turn us into a Barcelonaesque side, that's if he can keep our best players at the club in the mean time which at present I have doubts, that'll probably be the fault of the Puel out fans though ;)

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Maddison is way too light weight to play from deep, he lacks the tackling and positioning for a good deep playmaker. He comes deep to receive the ball but I'd feel uncomfortable him having much defensive responsibility.

That's fine, it's your opinion but I'd like to have seen us try, it is being mentioned a lot that we're missing a quarterback style midfielder, a cambiasso type player, Maguire looked like our most creative player today which says there's an issue to me

15 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Yeah, I just don't think you understand the sport or the landscape the club finds itself in these days. 

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

That's fine, it's your opinion but I'd like to have seen us try, it is being mentioned a lot that we're missing a quarterback style midfielder, a cambiasso type player, Maguire looked like our most creative player today which says there's an issue to me

Tielemans will be that I think. 

We're missing that quarter back (fitting its super bowl day) player who can pull the strings for us.

• Like 1

I think it's good to see Vardy upset as it shows he cares and is disappointed with the result. And if he is unhappy with the manager going over to the opposition and congratulating them (if that's what this is about) then I again think that's good.

A manager doesn't have to be best mates with their team. Ferguson fell out with many of the most famous Man United players and vice versa. A little bit of needle now and then can be healthy in professional sports. I'd be more concerned if the players weren't running around at all or caring. Anyone remember that game against Southampton just before Ranieri got sacked when they smashed us 3-0 and Vardy was having a laugh with them after the game? Now *that* was a bad sign!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Sorry but how does that video clip show he's talking about Puel?!

Could have been the ref, a Utd player, another team-mate, a fan in the crowd!? 

Just because one clip shows Puel & Pogba and the next shows Vardy saying something, does not mean it's about Puel lol fvcking hell.

You do realise it’s frame by frame live, so as the camera pans around it’s whats happening live.

it seems like he says 

what’s he talking to them for

fcking nob 

So as it’s happening almost seconds before it kinda points that he talking about Puel 

Didn’t see anyone else talking to them after the initial post match congratulations