Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Vardy

With the way Vardy is playing this season he should be calling himself that.

Three really good chances today and he fluffed them all. 

It's amazing that we didn't open the purse strings and bring in a no.9 who can score NOW in the January transfer window. Look at the difference old man Higuain has made for Cheatsea.

1 minute ago, I blame Wellens said:

Feeling for Vardy. 3 lightweights behind him and 2 defensive midfielders who can’t pass the ball forward. The only creativity coming from the right back and centre half. Wouldn’t have blamed him if he had left at the transfer window. He is a credit to the club... never stopped running today.... which is more than can be said about the 3 lightweights who are, I guess, supposed to be helping him? 

Missed a sitter today though 

He's not enjoying playing in a Puel side that's for sure. I'm not sure if he'll adapt but the lad will always be a legend for me, deserves patience because i think in other sides he'd be tallying 20+ goals. I think he creates opportunities as well but he is lacking confidence if front of goal

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry but how does that video clip show he's talking about Puel?!

Could have been the ref, a Utd player, another team-mate, a fan in the crowd!? 

Just because one clip shows Puel & Pogba and the next shows Vardy saying something, does not mean it's about Puel lol fvcking hell.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

He's not enjoying playing in a Puel side that's for sure. I'm not sure if he'll adapt but the lad will always be a legend for me, deserves patience because i think in other sides he'd be tallying 20+ goals. I think he creates opportunities as well but he is lacking confidence if front of goal

Home form has been poor. Not surprised. Atmosphere is toxic now. Can see our young players wanting away in the summer. Fed up with being booed every week.

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 1