Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

5 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

Think there were 3 games this season where Tavernier got two penalties and scored both which is mad. Over ten will have been penalties, he's a deadshot from the spot. 

14 Pens, 3 Direct free kicks and a tap in apparently. 

• Thanks 1

On 02/06/2019 at 00:06, Clarkey123 said:

I know the Scottish leagues bad but to be able to get 17 goals and 20 assists in a season from right back just shows just how much of a shitshow the spl really is 

BB51C626-C303-444D-BA60-3313F740B2E6.png

Rangers had something like 16 penalties this season, they got 4 in one game at one point, he takes them all.

Sorry, been looking around to no avail, but has Brendan expressed which positions he wants to strengthen apart from a new winger?

On 25/05/2019 at 20:29, Suzie the Fox said:

OMG i'm more surprised you have 100% battery life at 8.30 on a Saturday evening than that actually happening :P 

I bet you didn't have 100% battery life 9am Sunday morning lollol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Stuff in the media today with quotes of Rodgers talking up McGregor and Forrest on how they have the correct mentality to make it in the EPL.  Hopefully he keeps his hands off lol!

Think hos exact words regarding McGregor where that "he had the ability to go on and play for a big club"..... That made me chuckle to think on how it was received by your lot. 

21 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Think hos exact words regarding McGregor where that "he had the ability to go on and play for a big club"..... That made me chuckle to think on how it was received by your lot. 

That's not what he said though was it.  If you bothered reading the article.

The comment was in reference to McGregor who the Celtic support were largely undecided about and who had failed to make himself a regular starter until Rodgers arrived.

Rodgers said "He always had the capacity to play regularly at a big club" and goes on to say how they developed and brought it out in him.

As an aside I wouldn't confuse the general consensus of the Celtic support with what a few nitwits on twitter and Chris Sutton say.

Edited by henrik_62

Christ, how difficult can this be?

Go to whodcored.com and search for all the players under 23 who have the best scoring record and then go down the list putting in offers until you buy enough players.

It's a slow day at work for me. I'll do it for them if they want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Christ, how difficult can this be?

Go to whodcored.com and search for all the players under 23 who have the best scoring record and then go down the list putting in offers until you buy enough players.

It's a slow day at work for me. I'll do it for them if they want.

Why-the-Fuse-Box-Gets-Tripped-Off-Due-to

• Haha 3

Is it me expecting to much as we have Rodgers, but yes they are rumours, but I’m very underwhelmed by a lot of them.

Anyone from Scotland forget it, very few make the grade, the likes of van dyke are few and far between, and definitely not the rangers lad who gets sent of every other week.

Youri hopefully will be our marquee signing hopefully, would take sturridge on a free as back up for vardy, but I suppose Rodgers knows who he wants, and we are being linked with everyone.

Guest SO1

Started going through the 15 or 20 odd pages of drama on Kerrydale st since last evening and realized........... I don't care anymore.:)

Guest SO1

James Justin oops. No way Celtic pay 7.5 for a defensive back. That's 1.5 from their record signing Edouard at 9.

Guest SO1
1 minute ago, henrik_62 said:

That's the sewer of all Celtic forum's lol!

Now you tell me. After 3 years. Appearances deceive.:)

3 minutes ago, SO1 said:

James Justin oops. No way Celtic pay 7.5 for a defensive back. That's 1.5 from their record signing Edouard at 9.

I agree with you in the main but according to Timothy Castagne who was quoted as saying last week we bid £8m for him in January but Atalanta wanted £12m.

Jovic has just signed for Real Madrid for 60m, so I expect the market to start moving at a faster rate now. Usually the first big move puts money into the system to kick start the merry go round. Hazard also to Real will probably be the next one, though if Chelsea have their transfer ban imposed it will put a stop to that.

• Like 1