Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

Guest SO1
24 minutes ago, YesNdidi said:

Ignacio Pussetto from Udinese?

4 goals in 35 appearances in Serie A. He looks interesting but he sounds like he would need time to acclimate to the PL. If were going to push on next year we need more goals.

Left footed but able to play on both sides is a big plus. I'm still interested in Jarrod Bowen. Goals. Interesting idea.

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If we genuinely are after a right back we should be going for Bogle from Derby, the lad is still only 18 years old.

Really? Bang average defensively, nowhere near ready for this level yet.

Guest SO1
3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So Jordan Ibe + Arjen Robben.

The blind and the cripple.

Joy.

That's so bad it's good.

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've had a tenner on us signing Harry Wilson. 12/1 is a decent price I think. It just fits the profile.

Rodgers always been a fan of his also, was aware of him coming through at Liverpool when he was manager and tried to sign him on loan while the Celtic manager.

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

8 hours ago, themightyfin said:

First signing sett to be announced early next week. 

Methinks possibly a winger

Meh. Announce Ibe.

• Haha 2

@shen Is Robert Skov as good as his obscene season suggests? 30 goals and 9 assists in the league this season from right wing is off the fcukin scale. Seems very much like Jarrod Bowen where his main asset is goals rather than pace and trickery. Fair assessment?