Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Anything to do with Ben being on the left? For some reason the two of them just don't seem to click... 

Interesting point, rumours they don't particularly get on from what I recall as well. Probably rubbish as you'd think they'd have grown up together at Leicester and see the bigger picture, both could be unreal here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Interesting point, rumours they don't particularly get on from what I recall as well. Probably rubbish as you'd think they'd have grown up together at Leicester and see the bigger picture, both could be unreal here.

They didn't seem best of mates to me, but I think the bigger issue is that they just haven't figured how to work together and were falling over each other/not anticipating where the other one would be. Nothing a good solid pre-season can't sort out, although I suppose Harvey will be back later with going to the U21s tournament.

24 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Alexander isak off to real sociedad. Thought he would have been a good option for us

:(

Sold as well not a loan. I thought he would have been perfect for us being young and highly rated. Maybe Dortmund just didn't rate him. 

34 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Alexander isak off to real sociedad. Thought he would have been a good option for us

That's really annoying, I've wanted us to get him for a few years now and especially after finally showing his ability last season in Holland.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

If we were to sell Harry for a fortune and use that money to finance a purchase like zaha then I could get my head around that ....

but that’s fantasy land ....

That would probably be the only signing that could make me instantly get over losing Maguire 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

That would probably be the only signing that could make me instantly get over losing Maguire 

Haller please :wub:

He is MADE for Leicester IMHO.

39 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Aston Villa supposedly after Benrahma bidding around £9 million, if he was obtainable for anything less that £20 million, we should be all over it. I think he’ll end up being Mahrez level

That would be a class signing for that fee. Probably not even on our radar

1 hour ago, Lcfcrory said:

An Algerian right winger not on our radar? I thought that was our scouts only criteria

They gave that up after the relentless 'free Mahrez' fan boyz took over the internet...its probably for the best 

40 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Is he even that good?

I think so, but for another £10m you'd likely get Seb Haller who is the business. For £12m less than Wesley would have got Alexander Isak who I really wanted so there's players out there but what value is to be had when you're a Prem club remains to be seen.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think so, but for another £10m you'd likely get Seb Haller who is the business. For £12m less than Wesley would have got Alexander Isak who I really wanted so there's players out there but what value is to be had when you're a Prem club remains to be seen.

Dortmund have apparently got a buyback clause, that's why he went so cheap. I think Haller would cost more than £32 million tbh, and there's many better clubs than us who would be interested in him. Wesley is an interesting choice however. 

• Like 1

...is Haller really that good!!!

Just watched the usual YouTube and not impressed. Seems to be a replica of Maupay and if we are looking to go to the next level, we need to get better quality. I would rather we do not spend the money on players who only do the basic as we need a proper investment of quality. Rumours are Rodgers is about to have a large sum to improve the squad and if so he needs to go for it. We don't know the real figures and the ratio of investment to wages so we are somewhat in the dark with they available budget for this summer. If we are serious about top 6 then lets get the players to make it happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Reports in Belgium reporting that wesley moraes is signing for villa from brugge for 22m. Not messing about 

They have a little more cash than many realise.