Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

We need a top striker in my opinion. I wouldn't be satisfied with Sturridge and Nacho in reserve. If we are to progress we need to buy a competition/replacement for Vardy. Sturridge and Nacho are neither of these. Hence why I think we will cash in on Maguire to fund this. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Buy:

Justin

Tielemans

Starting Winger

Centre Mid to cover JM/YT

Sturridge

Sell:

Maguire (if £70m+)

Silva

Ghezzal

James

Decent. Or:

Buy:

Justin

Tielemans

Mount

Ziyech

Adams

Sell:

Jakupovic

Elder

Silva

James

King

Ghezzal

Diabate

Slimani

We can dream, can’t we?!?

22 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Decent. Or:

Buy:

Justin

Tielemans

Mount

Ziyech

Adams

Sell:

Jakupovic

Elder

Silva

James

King

Ghezzal

Diabate

Slimani

That'd be rather pleasing business!!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Decent. Or:

Buy:

Justin

Tielemans

Mount

Ziyech

Adams

Sell:

Jakupovic

Elder

Silva

James

King

Ghezzal

Diabate

Slimani

Would defo take mount and ziyech. I just haven’t given up on iheanacho and think sturridge could be the one he could learn from. 

Re outgoings I would keep king, diabate and slimani. King adds valuable experience, diabate has potential and slimanis stock is so low not worth selling. Some positive sub appearances or cup games may increase his value or make him worth keeping 

• Like 1

On 05/06/2019 at 10:10, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.3d9597251a350f784fa7b81df0baec46.png

ok....

Fake account mate.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyles-graham-carey-linked-2953685

"Henry Armstrong tweeted: "Graham Carey is having a medical at Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia."

However the account was only setup a few days ago and Plymouth Live spoke to the Mirror Online sportsdesk who confirmed that they had never heard of him."

40 minutes ago, lfu said:

Fake account mate.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyles-graham-carey-linked-2953685

"Henry Armstrong tweeted: "Graham Carey is having a medical at Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia."

However the account was only setup a few days ago and Plymouth Live spoke to the Mirror Online sportsdesk who confirmed that they had never heard of him."

thatsthejoke.jpeg

Very cynical about paying a lot for players from top six clubs, particularly Liverpool who I'm convinced could sell any random human being for at least eight million, most likely to Bournemouth

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, FoxLAD said:

I would be happy to raid Celtic. 

Oddson Edouard, Kerian Tierney, Krisoffer Ajer and Oliver Ntchim? 

Also would be good if we got Harry Wilson. 

Plus Youri and Justin James. 

Would be a very productive summer. 

Just my opinion though ?‍♂️

Oi f&%k off you lol  Ntcham looks on the way out, superb player on his day but his day isn't often enough, has a pretty poor attitude and think he'd be a bit of a gamble for you guys.  Was also speculated that him and the other french lads in Dembele and Eduoard hated Rodgers.  Marseille and Porto rumoured to be interested in him.

18 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Good feet bit slow and not the best crosser.

I’d personally prefer it if we didn’t pursue the interest.

20m euros FFS! Not a chance, that smacks of a foreign selling club adding the EPL premium tax!  I don't think he's been all that much of a success at Sociedad and we were allegedly offered the chance to speak to him if we made a £7m offer before he went there so that seems an absurd valuation.  If true of course.