Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Elmas at fenerbache is available for around 20m euros. They desperately need the money so could get him cheaper. Seems a good prospect and even though half of Europe are interested, our record with younger players and our previous interest might help

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-rodgers-eyes-30m-star-as-first-leicester-signing

12 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.3d9597251a350f784fa7b81df0baec46.png

ok....

I genuinely though he was about 35..... What do you have to do to look that that at the age of 30? Was his paper route all uphill in Syria and paid 90 fags a day?!

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Club should take a look at Thauvin at Marseille, club needs money now to meet FFP, 16 goals and 8 assists, Left footed right winger

He was awful at Newcastle mate. But in fairness the stats suggest he's playing well.

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Were Sissoko and wijnaldum In that Newcastle side or did Thauvin stay for the championship season ??

He was there but not sure he played much if at all. Might have even gone out on loan. Can't remember lol...

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

He was there but not sure he played much if at all. Might have even gone out on loan. Can't remember lol...

Left on loan in Jan of 15/16, then left on loan again in the summer when they got relegated

2 hours ago, roblcfc84 said:

He was awful at Newcastle mate. But in fairness the stats suggest he's playing well.

Newcastle were a state back then and he barely got a chance, and he's been fantastic for marseille since leaving. 

we should be looking at a few of this Turkish team developing. Lot of young promising players, on a cheaper fee due to the cheaper lira exchange and the main Turkish teams needing to sell for ffp. Currently beating the world champions 2-0. Demeral and under look brilliant and lots of great quality behind them 

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

we should be looking at a few of this Turkish team developing. Lot of young promising players, on a cheaper fee due to the cheaper lira exchange and the main Turkish teams needing to sell for ffp. Currently beating the world champions 2-0. Demeral and under look brilliant and lots of great quality behind them 

They were a delight to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chelsea aren't allowed to buy players. Arsenal are too skint to buy players. Spurs are too tight to buy players. Man City have already bought everyone. Man Utd are too busy watching class of 92 repeats. Liverpool have Mo Salah and therefore don't need other footballers. We seem unable to buy a player who wants to play for us. The highlight so far is Wolves signing a player they had on loan. Pfft, is this some kind of devious plan to make the preseason so dull that I start to watch the women's world cup?

• Haha 1

I would be happy to raid Celtic. 

Oddson Edouard, Kerian Tierney, Krisoffer Ajer and Oliver Ntchim? 

Also would be good if we got Harry Wilson. 

Plus Youri and Justin James. 

Would be a very productive summer. 

Just my opinion though ?‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoxLAD said:

I would be happy to raid Celtic. 

Oddson Edouard, Kerian Tierney, Krisoffer Ajer and Oliver Ntchim? 

Also would be good if we got Harry Wilson. 

Plus Youri and Justin James. 

Would be a very productive summer. 

Just my opinion though ?‍♂️

True I’d add James Forrest and Conor McGregor to that list too