Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

10 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Haller

Haller

Haller

Haller

Haller

Haller

Would love him but it's not realistic, Frankfurt would want a massive fee and I doubt he'd be happy as backup to Vardy. We should've been all over him at Utrecht (they sold him for €7m in 2017) instead of signing Slimani/Musa.

Edited by lfu

52 minutes ago, lfu said:

Would love him but it's not realistic, Frankfurt would want a massive fee and I doubt he'd be happy as backup to Vardy. We should've been all over him at Utrecht (they sold him for €7m in 2017) instead of signing Slimani/Musa.

Aye, but I saw that Newcastle and West Ham are interested. (Surely if West Ham are, our name will be linked soon enough)

14 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Aye, but I saw that Newcastle and West Ham are interested. (Surely if West Ham are, our name will be linked soon enough)

Speak of the devil—apparently he's just posted this to his instagram story (and then deleted it) saying he's leaving Frankfurt, no idea where to

PIToXhR.png

edit: and according to this tweet he'd only cost €35m, no brainer for that price!

Edited by lfu
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, lfu said:

Speak of the devil—apparently he's just posted this to his instagram story (and then deleted it) saying he's leaving Frankfurt, no idea where to

PIToXhR.png

Can Haller play on the wing? 

On 31/05/2019 at 09:06, Ric Flair said:

@shen Is Robert Skov as good as his obscene season suggests? 30 goals and 9 assists in the league this season from right wing is off the fcukin scale. Seems very much like Jarrod Bowen where his main asset is goals rather than pace and trickery. Fair assessment?

That’s an effin incredible return for a young winger. Certainly wouldn’t be against plucking someone with that record. Mane was similar in ripping up the Austrian league before he was plucked by Southampton 

Anyone know what day the Board meet? Expect there is a process to go through for all sales/purchases as it is a limited company. Not expecting any news until Board meets and confirms.

Edited by FoxFossil
Spelling error

On 31/05/2019 at 10:06, Ric Flair said:

@shen Is Robert Skov as good as his obscene season suggests? 30 goals and 9 assists in the league this season from right wing is off the fcukin scale. Seems very much like Jarrod Bowen where his main asset is goals rather than pace and trickery. Fair assessment?

To be honest, I don't much follow the Superliga. I watch highlights regularly, but that's about it. Skov is definitely a talent, but his most remarkable strength is his skill at set pieces. He has scored a ridiculous amount of free kicks (as well as penalties why no doubt embellishes his record this season). He's not that quick, but he has decent feet, decent strength and is quite tall too. I'm most impressed with his compsure, but I doubt he will come cheaply. He is the highest scoring player in the Superliga, beating Ebbe Sand's record of 28 goals set back in 1998, and is still quite young. 

Here are his goals from the first half of the season.

Here are all his goals for this season:

Edited by shen
Added video links
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, shen said:

To be honest, I don't much follow the Superliga. I watch highlights regularly, but that's about it. Skov is definitely a talent, but his most remarkable strength is his skill at set pieces. He has scored a ridiculous amount of free kicks (as well as penalties why no doubt embellishes his record this season). He's not that quick, but he has decent feet, decent strength and is quite tall too. I'm most impressed with his compsure, but I doubt he will come cheaply. He is the highest scoring player in the Superliga, beating Ebbe Sand's record of 28 goals set back in 1998, and is still quite young. 

Here are his goals from the first half of the season.

Here are all his goals for this season:

Has one of our ITK’s suggested this then?

2 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Any mention of Ibe should be a instant ban imo, knocks me sick every time I read it 

Better get used to it, he'll be coming off the bench to replace Gray or Albrighton next season.

15 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Has one of our ITK’s suggested this then?

Don't know, was just answering Ric. Skov will be sought after this summer. No doubt lower and mid table PL teams will be eyeing him.

Guest SO1
3 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Any mention of Ibe should be a instant ban imo, knocks me sick every time I read it 

Better get ready to ban Brendan. Ibe won't be coming without his approval.

55 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

I know the Scottish leagues bad but to be able to get 17 goals and 20 assists in a season from right back just shows just how much of a shitshow the spl really is 

BB51C626-C303-444D-BA60-3313F740B2E6.png

He takes free kicks and penalties.... Hes a half decent player but not quite our level.

11 hours ago, Clarkey123 said:

I know the Scottish leagues bad but to be able to get 17 goals and 20 assists in a season from right back just shows just how much of a shitshow the spl really is 

Think there were 3 games this season where Tavernier got two penalties and scored both which is mad. Over ten will have been penalties, he's a deadshot from the spot. 

• Like 1