Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Maddison, Barnes, Gray and Hamza in U21 Squad

10 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Nice. Will make an effort and go and watch the game vs Germany seeing as we've got so many involved. 

Where is it? I'm being lazy.... it's in the OP! lol

Edited by Babylon

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'd always have a winger down as a midfielder, but I see they list them as forwards which is weird.

Yeah its weird, I tend to think of them as Forwards as they're different to Left Mids, for instance. Some wingers seem to get listed as Mids and others as Fwds though with no clear distinction. Obviously there are some who do drift between the two, but the 'definition' is so arbitrary that you end up with weird cases like Salah being a midfielder in FPL terms.

That being said, WhoScored has Barnes down as spending most of his minutes at CAM so I guess I stand corrected lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Great news.     Remarkable the number of Full and Under 21 Internationals that we currently have on our books.

2 in the full international squad, 4 in the Under 21a, 3 from our own academy and two of which are Leicester boys. 

And I can remember a time when I was so excited about our future when we had Trevor ****ing Benjamin playing at Filbert Street in an U21s captained by John Terry. Jermaine Defoe scored.