Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

41 Points

49 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Huddersfield and Fulham are an embarrassment.

It's bad enough one team getting one of the lowest points record ever but for 2 of them, that's pathetic lol 

Especially as theyve both taken 3 points off the other. Had only one of those sides been in the PL Huddersfield would've been on track to match Derby's abysmal record...

6 hours ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

It’s a sign of the progression of the club that reaching 40 is a bit of a non event

At times with Puel small parts of me wondered if we’d make it. Well done owners for making the change!

Only idiots  losers..over opinionated buffoons..make it a non event. I

and Those are going to have a miserable next ten years...

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

Huddersfield and Fulham are an embarrassment.

It's bad enough one team getting one of the lowest points record ever but for 2 of them, that's pathetic lol 

Fulham can still catch us if they win every match! :ph34r:

Don't want to curse it or anything but have we got to the stage where we are almost too big to go down. Obviously every team can, but the investment we are making in youth, our new training facility, the managers and players we are attracting- I think we are getting closer to that top 6 and hopefully there for years to come.