Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

Kaveh Solhekol: "We're waiting for confirmation, but from what we're being told on Harry Maguire, is that #mufc have made a new bid for him, a new world record bid for a defender - the bid is believed to be in the region of £80m." [sky]

Funny this isn't on Kaveh's twitter account or the Transfer Centre web page.
More @SeanFromEnderby quotes?

Edited by dibbdroid

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Step down from Juventus.

That's not even funny. It's the truth. Talk about a step down in your career. You look at that club and they have no idea what their doing.

How will they play? Will you fit in? Will the same manager even be here in 3 months? Dybala is 25 yrs old in the prime of his career. Why would he throw it all down the toilet now?

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I'm no expert but that Kaveh's body language reads to me as though he's lying.

Looks to me like he's talking absolute shite and he knows it.

Looks like when he was squirming talking about Zaha the other day which was obviously complete bollocks, bloke talks out his arse 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

I'm probably missing something here but if the current bid is £80 mill and we're wanting £90 mill then why are we getting all excited?  They're still way short... 

It’s the fact that they’re still £10m short that’s exciting. Suggests to me that the deal won’t happen. 

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Is there any particular reason we want £90 million as opposed to £80 million? Will it cover future spending?

Sends a message mainly, that we’re ambitious and won’t budge on our player’s valuation. 

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I'm no expert but that Kaveh's body language reads to me as though he's lying.

Looks to me like he's talking absolute shite and he knows it.

They all know it. The atmosphere around that table screamed bullshit.