Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Well that’s the end of that then. All everyone needs to know is right there. What a waste of everyone’s time this nonsense has been. 

Absolutely no chance we’re selling him with a week to go. 

Edited by Master Fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jeffschlupp said:

Manchester United, poll for Umtiti

The Red Devils seem to have definitively abandoned the track that leads to Harry Maguire and are trying to test the ground for Samuel Umtiti who in the last season of the Liga has collected only 13 appearances starting from the holder

This from Sky Italia's live transfer centre.

I wonder if this mean's the deadline for Maguire has passed

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

I wonder if this mean's the deadline for Maguire has passed

Pathetic pressue on tactics I reckon. Not sure how that works for a club who don`t want to sell mind! :)

4 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

generally can't see him going now so they probably have to look at other options

I wouldn't rule out anything yet man. Football is a bonkers game, when a big club like United get desperate they'll chuck money.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, egg_fried_rice said:

End of story..Close thread!!:giggle:

Start a new one if anything concrete!!

If Leicester are happy to let it run until Thursday next week,and then pay £50 mil for a replacement,then all mentioned will lose trust and faith from hardened and expectant fans..

If We end up releasing HM,and invest at a reasonable price in a younger or under 30 experienced CB ,IMO that's ok,but I don't really know how most of the fans,would take it...I don't want a Cahill type of signing,we have Evans &Wes in that category...

Like majority of fans,what the club decides..that player will get my support,

and space &time to settle in..

Whether I feel over or underwhelmed,

Doesn't mean diddly squat!!!

But even for me,with all my positivity,if we screw this up, and see poor descision making, one loses a bit of that

Something....

My stance...I want to keep Harry..

If not,...so be it !! No thoughts of blame!

Then unless we get a unique replacement..not anybody mentioned,only for under £ 38 mil.

Football is a gamble.....so I would love to trust in our present investments..

Rodgers,keeps Evans in his fore thoughts,but slowly and with the idea,..

By the middle of the season...

Soyu & Benkovic become our CBs,with

Evans covering them,even starting the first quarter of the season,how long ??depends on the fitness of Benkovic &

Game preparation. The next cover is easy...that would be Amartey,then one of

the young developing players.

I seriously don't believe we need a replacement if Harry goes...we would of already sold one of the best CBs in Europe,so why bother ,that means we have to develope our own!! 

Strangely enough,we chased down our

Seen No1 midfielder in Tielemans,but if he takes a small knock,I believe we can cover his short time outage,we might even find ,we have that potential quality talent..in Leshabela, even Silva,plus Kaputska are still to be thought of 

We should keep to our youth policy and trust in our investments...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2