Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

10 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Just caught end of sky transfer center as I was flicking thru stations 10 mins ago and one of presenters who was constantly looking at his phone  saying he has just heard  from one source that a new bid of 80 mil has been made today....They won’t put it on their rolling headlines till another source confirms....Jim White getting very excited.....True or false they really are a bunch of eejits  

Had to quickly check Sean's latest twitter post, obviously. 

13 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Sky Sports transfer centre reporting that United have just launched a new £80m bid.

Honestly, if we've told them its £90m from the start and at this late stage they are STILL trying to knock the price down, we should tell them to do one. I'd be offended by their lack of decency if I were Top.

• Like 1

Kaveh Solhekol: "We're waiting for confirmation, but from what we're being told on Harry Maguire, is that #mufc have made a new bid for him, a new world record bid for a defender - the bid is believed to be in the region of £80m." [sky]

So it’s 50m + bonuses

10m if Utd are the first club to play a game on the moon

5m if Harry scores 10 hatricks in his first season

5m if Utd win the CL

10m if Rudders can beat Ed in an arm wrestle 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Kaveh Solhekol: "We're waiting for confirmation, but from what we're being told on Harry Maguire, is that #mufc have made a new bid for him, a new world record bid for a defender - the bid is believed to be in the region of £80m." [sky]

We're all still waiting for the confirmation that he's had a medical in Manchester, aren't we? 

6 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

Honestly, if we've told them its £90m from the start and at this late stage they are STILL trying to knock the price down, we should tell them to do one. I'd be offended by their lack of decency if I were Top.

Tbh it was quoted a few weeks back to be about £80m. But they've been fuching about now for so long, I hope we do raise it to £90m, just cause. 

Tell them to do one now.

Don't hate Utd like some on here but they've been proper c%%ts over the whole thing. 

I know proper Utd fans and they've said from the start, he's what they need and they should just pay the money. 

Woodward is a c%+t/c#ck

2 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Tbh it was quoted a few weeks back to be about £80m. But they've been fuching about now for so long, I hope we do raise it to £90m, just cause. 

I think LinkersApples confirmed it had been £90m all along so we shall see. **** United.

6 minutes ago, happy85 said:

That’s it ...watched 5 mins of them talking crap with Bournemouth and Villa been put forward as teams outside the top 6 who have had a good window and with about 1 min of the programme left came out with this.....timed perfectly to leave all the mugs like me talking about it on social media and bringing it back to center stage  ?

I thought they said it would take a world record bid to even consider selling maguire which, if I understand English, is a little bit different to saying give us 80 million quid and you can have him. If he starts Friday , he ain’t going anywhere IMO.

Edited by yorkie1999