Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

22 minutes ago, reynard said:

I advise noone listen to Talksport today or all you will hear is Jim "we're all over it" White and his cronies going on and on about this.

MY sources tell me....then reads something directly from the sun gossip column

Think United have been trying to play the let's unsettle the player early and try to get him for a lower fee as the window closes and Maguire pleads to leave. Well that hasn't worked and credit to Maguire who has remained professional throughout. £80m for Maguire is fair for both parties.

This is such a win-win for us,

If he stays great but if we get a world record transfer fee for a defender (let me repeat, a World Record fee) and that defender being Harry Maguire who was bang average for us last season then we’ve played a blinder

Just now, TommyK said:

What the **** is this. Boils my blood. 

Must admit, I am quite indifferent to Sky Sports. 

Utd have the most "worldwide" fans, therefore they generate the must clicks (Believe I heard they were called Page Impressions in the trade..), therefore most stories focus around those clubs.

Tedious but expected. :sleep:

23 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

expanded thumbnail

Sky Sports are desperate for this to go through, basta rds.

This is just outrageous - ‘subject to completion’? They haven’t even made a bid yet let alone one be accepted. This on top of them photoshopping him into a Utd kit and all the rest of the made up bollocks they’ve been spouting out on a daily basis  just shows how biased and non creditable this bunch of cronies really are.

• Like 2

One thing that has become apparent. There was a time when Man Utd fans wouldn’t stoop to the depths of ridiculing Leicester fans, now Twitter is full of it. I reckon they really are fearful of losing out to a few clubs, like us, next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

One thing that has become apparent. There was a time when Man Utd fans wouldn’t stoop to the depths of ridiculing Leicester fans, now Twitter is full of it. I reckon they really are fearful of losing out to a few clubs, like us, next season.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to angerAnger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

• Like 1

Sky sports news is a 24 hour news channel and they've got **** all else to talk about. People don't have to watch it, they are basically a gossip page now and there is no need for the channel anymore. They should just have a sky sports news show once a day to show any updates. 

48 minutes ago, Buce said:

Yes, and it has no relevance.

I would usually agree with 99% of anything you or Murphy posted, but I think you are misreading this. The Utd fan came on here with the sole purpose of baiting us over how Utd are going to take Maguire from us. He offered no discourse, just a succession of one-liner posts along the lines of, "I think we'll get him", backed up with tweets from the moron from Enderby. FT isn't generally unwelcoming to fans of other teams - The Bear has fitted in smoothly both here and in General Chat, as have many others in the past - but he was pushing buttons on another team's forum. He chatted shit, got banged.

It IS relevant. I see your point but in actual fact I think differently. If you had read every post (and I do not expect anyone to wade through so much drivel in this thread) you'd have noticed I also suspected trolling on his part, and I also cited  The Bear to him as a way to behave. I'm as keen as anyone to root out weird accounts (and goodness knows, I've seen some oddities lately - new accounts with strange names, for example), but I also know what it's like to be accused of being something I'm not, which has also happened on here.

I took the trouble to write to thecarrickfan, and the response I got was not one of a troll - more likely a misguided youngster who'd made a series of mistakes , and don't get me wrong, I made it clear I was no fan of his 'contributions'. However, let's hypothesise that you're right, and I'm wrong, as it is entirely possible. Even if his 'succession of one-liner posts' were entirely tedious and adding nothing (and on that we agree), there is STILL no justification for people 'martyring' themselves in the cause, as if making personal attacks are some kind of heroism. Once one starts justifying that sort of thing, it's a very slippery slope.

• Like 2