Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

80m cash accept, 70m + stupid Addons reject

1 minute ago, reynard said:

80 million upfront, no structures no incentives just one big cash transfer. Otherwise they can do one.

Exactly my thoughts chaps. 

If they're serious, show the money. Don't want any of that "If we achieve X, you get £Y" 

1 minute ago, blueharmie said:

He keeps posting blue hearts on twitter I think there is a clue In that somewhere !

You mean it is Man City who have bid 80 million. Imagine the melt down on the red side of Manchester.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Don’t forget, it’s their money that’s being pushed about between the clubs and they need world record transfers to push the sky brand, if Harry Maguire moves to Man Utd it will be the big transfer story, I don’t think 50 million for wan bissaka, or whatever his name is, is really headline news.

All transfers are headlines for the teams involved..Don't let us get like Manutd fans & waffle and simulate their entitled 

Nonsense..

If our failure to bring in any other players is based on working within the parameters of a budget that we've nearly reached then we are pretty foolish if we don't sell him. I am content with our squad in the short term but I still think we need another versatile attacking midfielder who is exceptional and we could have funded that by selling Maguire.

It has been funny pissing off Utd fans but I am now hoping this just gets sorted in the next 2-3 days and we can get our targets across the line.

• Like 1

I think this will be rejected.  90m with at least 85m up front.

However, if the offer is 80m up front and it is still on the table next Wednesday/Thursday then I can see Top sitting down with Harry and I believe IF he really wants to go, then Top will let him.

2 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

And £180 million for Pogba makes brilliant sense 

:banana:

Man Utd fans don't see the irony in that though. Play for Leicester, you're worth no more than £30million 

Play for Man U then you're automatically worth £100million no matter how good you are.

I don't think they realise that we don't need to sell so if we're going to sell then it's going to be for double what the player is worth, simple as that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Man Utd fans don't see the irony in that though. Play for Leicester, you're worth no more than £30million 

Play for Man U then you're automatically worth £100million no matter how good you are.

I don't think they realise that we don't need to sell so if we're going to sell then it's going to be for double what the player is worth, simple as that

Most man utd fans don't understand football they follow a brand. A failing one at that.

24 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

IS IT STARTING TO DAWN ON YOU YET?!

30CCA968-9A32-475C-B317-95DF5B5E6834.thumb.jpeg.0ac33a1abc7a4438028267bac19d2f2e.jpeg

The guy states he is a law grad in his bio. I worry for the legal profession if the next generation have the commercial acumen of a turnip. Imagine his advice to a potential client. So Hesham, we have this product, which we can afford to run, are under no pressure to sell and will be under significant pressure to replace the productivity but we keep getting low ball offers from a more established competitor in the market. What do you think we should do ? Sell, sell now, show some respect and here’s my bill for my “services”.dumbass.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

The guy states he is a law grad in his bio. I worry for the legal profession if the next generation have the commercial acumen of a turnip. Imagine his advice to a potential client. So Hesham, we have this product, which we can afford to run, are under no pressure to sell and will be under significant pressure to replace the productivity but we keep getting low ball offers from a more established competitor in the market. What do you think we should do ? Sell, sell now, show some respect and here’s my bill for my “services”.dumbass.

So was ted bundy.

On 30/07/2019 at 15:21, One Arm Babba said:

I’m going to have another ban here, over you again. But it’s worth it. I’ll be the martyr the others deserve.

**** off back under your rock. I’d have blocked you day 1, it’s clear you are a trolling ****. 

I honestly couldn't care care less if he stays or goes, but you and your clubs arrogance and clear influence of the red top shit rags is pathetic. We’ve set the price, we don’t need to sell. So when one of our solid sources of information says “no new bids” or “no change to the situation”, then an Italian pressbot isn’t going to know something different.

you sir are a cnut, fcuk off back to London.

He only went & called himself the martyr :crylaugh: