Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

I know there has been talk of HM not wanting to submit transfer request for fear of losing loyalty bonus but do we know for certain that this is the case. Unless it is an almighty chunk of dough I cannot really see this. surely if he was that desperate to go he would have put in the request, regardless, and I am sure his agent would have got MU to cough up as part of an enhanced signing on fee.  Regardless, if he was going to be on the reputed 2ooK + per week that has been bandied about he would probably recover any loss in the first month or so he was there.

I actually believe that, yes if the offer is there he would take it but, maybe out of respect for the club, the owners, the rest of the squad and the fans, he is content to see how things pan out and not make waves. If he is still here come this time next week, then he will be perfectly happy and continue to be his usual professional self.

39 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Manchester United, poll for Umtiti

The Red Devils seem to have definitively abandoned the track that leads to Harry Maguire and are trying to test the ground for Samuel Umtiti who in the last season of the Liga has collected only 13 appearances starting from the holder

This from Sky Italia's live transfer centre.

Ah, Sky Italia. The most trustworthy of sources when it comes to how transfers between a Spanish club and an English club affect other transfers between two English clubs... :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, urban fox said:

I know there has been talk of HM not wanting to submit transfer request for fear of losing loyalty bonus but do we know for certain that this is the case. Unless it is an almighty chunk of dough I cannot really see this. surely if he was that desperate to go he would have put in the request, regardless, and I am sure his agent would have got MU to cough up as part of an enhanced signing on fee.  Regardless, if he was going to be on the reputed 2ooK + per week that has been bandied about he would probably recover any loss in the first month or so he was there.

I actually believe that, yes if the offer is there he would take it but, maybe out of respect for the club, the owners, the rest of the squad and the fans, he is content to see how things pan out and not make waves. If he is still here come this time next week, then he will be perfectly happy and continue to be his usual professional self.

This. 

Whether or not he is interested in the move, I believe he isn't submitting a request because it usually puts the buying club in the drivers seat and I don't think he wants to do that as he's not a d!ck. 

I don't believe he's dragging his heels for a pay out that he could recoup in a week or two at United. Doesn't make sense. 

I believe that if he does want to go he still understands our view and value of him and will go with whatever come the end of the window. 

4 hours ago, manders86 said:

coming onto foxestalk, seeing the Maguire thread is 'hot' and realising nothing is happening, is a daily ritual now. I'll miss it when the window closes!

MissUnot.JPG.c57304ba20dc178b523675d1c7c2f92a.JPG

Edited by KingsX

1 hour ago, mazarron fox said:

You are right they are very big brands we are a very big people’s club and to me it feels great to support it 

Sorry to say this but, as romantic as 2015/16 was, we have been ran like a relatively successful 'brand' ever since, just on a smaller scale than Real Madrid, Liverpool, etc.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Sorry to say this but, as romantic as 2015/16 was, we have been ran like a relatively successful 'brand' ever since, just on a smaller scale than Real Madrid, Liverpool, etc.

I know that and the very big difference is this is our club ran well crap or anywhere in between we will all ( mostly ) be here 

21 minutes ago, urban fox said:

He loses it for the rest of  the duration of his contract. I don't think he is desperate to join united why would he be?

They have alot of work to do and OGS didn't set thew world on firm once the new manger bounce subsided. If he thought Man City would match the fee requested maybe he would've put in a request.

since the Watford defeat

image.png.27ef6c15d89b5be5179bb6a4d63cb7b5.png

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xen said:

Ah, Sky . The most trustworthy of sources when it comes to how transfers between a Spanish club and an English club affect other transfers between two English clubs... :rolleyes:

Fixed that for you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

This is boring i'm going on fut fifa 19 an going to sell Maguire special and buy Dunk on the cheap.and see how that works out for me.                                                                 

Whilst you are at it can you also sell Slimani/Ghezzel/King/James/Silva/Jacko and Diabate 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, simon789us said:

Just read on sky sports news yeah I know but saying tarkowski has release cause of 50 mill and we looking at him should Harry leave

WTF.  I really hope the Club are no where near this.

Harry has clearly been in training today. Without any credible journalist confirming that any further contact has been made, it would appear that he will be in training tommorow. Friday is the Atlanta game, in which I imagine he will start. After that, I cannot see us selling him under any circumstances.

Edited by Yes N'Didi
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, simon789us said:

Just read on sky sports news yeah I know but saying tarkowski has release cause of 50 mill and we looking at him should Harry leave

It's so obvious that Sky is just running around in circles..There is no massive or great sum of big transfers,so they just have to regurgitate old news for their Transfer news...program.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

It's so obvious that Sky is just running around in circles..There is no massive or great sum of big transfers,so they just have to regurgitate old news for their Transfer news...program.

But hm is holding all these big deals up apparently. As soo as he moves everyone is moving . Leicester should know there place and allow the transfer market to move . ?? will be glad when the blooming window is shut ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2