Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

14 minutes ago, Corky said:

Is there any particular reason we want £90 million as opposed to £80 million? Will it cover future spending?

I always assumed 80+ but now I'm being told it was always 90.

I hope next week it goes to 100.

22 minutes ago, SO1 said:

That's not even funny. It's the truth. Talk about a step down in your career. You look at that club and they have no idea what their doing.

How will they play? Will you fit in? Will the same manager even be here in 3 months? Dybala is 25 yrs old in the prime of his career. Why would he throw it all down the toilet now?

Exactly. I can’t see him wanting a move to Utd. It wouldn’t make sense unless he’s purely being motivated by money.

On 30/07/2019 at 13:10, murphy said:

Or...and here's a novel idea, we could collectively agree not to single someone out for abuse.

Isn't it funny, this herd mentality?  when one turns we all turn.

I say 'funny', what I really mean is pathetic.

Or how about an even better idea... don’t come onto another teams forum posting stuff like “we’re gonna take your best player” not expect to get targeted. I’m not a pr*ck but at the same time I won’t sit back & watch another fan talk sh*t on our forum.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'd love it if both the Maguire and Fernandes deals fell through. And then Juve told them to piss off. 

That would be good. I want a club similar to the size of us or your lot, Everton or West Ham or whatever to take Man Utd’s 6th place this season, I really enjoy watching the plastic fantastics struggle. 

• Like 1